• Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Some post-it notes branded "Insect Birth Control"
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Let's see shall we...,

Oh snap! 30 bucks wadded up at the bottom!

Still digging...
    Ah! Someone else's shopping list. It was in the cart I grabbed and I didn't want it to blow away and be liter. So i dropped it in my purse. Their handwriting is lovely but they eat like crap!

too funny!!! I, unfortunately, did NOT find a money :(
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    A 3 inch tall, limbless, plastic military man with a parachute strapped to his back.

I believe we have a winner!!! lol
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Two headbands

A piece of gravel named Rocko from my 5-year-old to help me remember her while she's at school

Unpaid car insurance bill--final notice

My lock for my gym locker with some kind of pleasant-smelling, sticky pink substance on it. Gum?? I don't have any gum, though
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Those floss pics for your teeth., swiss army knife, guitar picks I need to take to my son for jazz band practice before school is out today. And drumsticks.
  • JeneansaQueen
    Options
    Idk if any of its weird, maybe to others its weird stuff....I have 9 lip glosses, my gun, toothbrush & toothpaste, lotion, meds, two botles of rewetting drops, mirror, clear polish, pens/notepad, notary stamp....not weird, right? Now that my girls are both school age, I don't have pacifiers or wipes.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I've had a little dole grapefruit cup bouncing around in there for weeks... been meaning to eat it for breakfast at work but I seem to only remember it's in there after I've come home for the day
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    a tape measure and what nurse doesn't carry bandage scissors?:bigsmile:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Hunting license, Texas Falconry liscense, Tape measure, leathman multitool, knife, various helpful meds (sinus, gas etc) and deoderant.

Yes, I am a woman too. LOL! Those are the usual "strangest items" in my purse.

Well I'd like to see a man put all that into his wallet.

My strangest thing I have is an emergency quarter for a payphone.... there are almost none left and I have a cell phone.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    An empty urine sample bottle that has been in there for weeks............
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Keys to my bike locks. I never bike to work (too dangerous), but I always seem to have the keys on me.
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    A spare diaper and baggie of wipes. A sock (from where I got my ingrown toenail cut out - couldn't put it back on over the bandages - I keep forgetting to take it out - the mate is on my dresser). A baggie full of tums from when I was pregnant (my son is almost 10 months old - and I haven't had heartburn since he was born).

Yeah, I really need to clean my purse out!!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I have my son's first ultrasound picture (he was born in 2003) and a guitar pick. I don't know if that's weird but it's a wallet so not a lot of room for too much.

For many years I had a piece of paper with the names of all seven dwarves. I don't know where that went.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have a speed jump rope in my purse... I take it out when I have space and nothing else to do...

Other strange things- a Gumby toy, a large blue/green scarf, a can of wasabi soy almonds, packets of Lipton Lemon tea and honey, my weight lifting journal, a book and a star shaped stress ball...
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I use a front pocket wallet though, so not a lot of room for extras.

I got one too for this very reason, no room for junk.

This was my old wallet
    17000_picture11.png
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    a lense to my sons plastic sunglasses :)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I use a front pocket wallet though, so not a lot of room for extras.

I got one too for this very reason, no room for junk.

This was my old wallet
    17000_picture11.png

"Ya' got a filing cabinet under half ya' azz!"

Love it!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    4 packages of nuts and about 18 buttons that say F*** Cancer
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    When I worked for Hollywood Video a girl accidentally dropped about 5 single use of flavored "massage" lotions on the counter as she was pulling out her wallet......she ran away before i could get her number
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I don't own a purse and there is nothing strange in my wallet, haha. Well I still have a card key pass to a building I have no reason to go to. That's kinda weird.