TWO-derland!!!

Options
I know that there are many posts out there for when people hit ONE-derland, and I'm so happy for them to reach that milestone.

But, for someone over 300 to reach TWO-derland (finally!) sure feels just as great!
I have a looooong way to go, and might never get to ONE-derland(I'd need surgery to get rid of excess skin to do that) , but for now I see a different starting number on my scale and I'm thrilled.

Yay me!

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Great job! Good luck on getting even healthier from this point on!
  • geechegal
    geechegal Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Excellent. No matter what your pace is, keep it moving :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Such an amazing accomplishment! Well done! If you can do that, you can do anything you set your mind to!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Great job! For me, anything that ends in a zero is a milestone. :happy:
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!

Don't always assume you will need surgery. Lose weight the right way, slow and steady and as long as your are strength training, the skin will also tighten up over time (to an extent).
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic news - Well done you :)
  • Herky505
    Herky505 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Results like that are encouraging. Keep up the good work and stories like yours keep me psuhing on.
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Great job! I recently hit the two's myself and I'm sooooooooo happy. It feels like such a big step.

Keep up the hard work!
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    TWO-rific! That's great. Congrats on your success so far. Worry about the skin issues and possiblity of surgery later, for now celebrate your accomplishment. Keep it up and we'll celebrate your next success with you! :)
  • Pippa6
    Options
    Congrats!!! It's such an accomplishment!

I started at 357 (before I joined MFP) and now at 309.4. I can't wait to be in TWO-derland with you!:happy:
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I started at 375lbs, currently at 260 - and yep, it's the greatest feeling when you see that 3 disappear forever!!!!!!!

My next target is 250, but onederland is my ultimate! Not worried about being stick thin as I acknowledge that will never come, unless I can afford some radical surgery, but it's going in the right direction.

Well done, and good luck on your continued journey, and also to anyone else in a similar situation!
  • susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are doing fantastic!!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Ditch that '3' for good. Congratulations!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Good job! keep up the great work!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh!!! Awesome milestone!! You got this!!
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ive heard it called Two-terville, lol...back in the day on Dotties WW forum.

Congrats...that is a HUGE mile stone! Be proud!!!!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Keep up the momentum until you reach your goals! Congratulations on this important milestone.
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Grats!!! I know the feeling :))
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • marlopaterson
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! I started at 306, and even though I only had to lose a few pounds to get into the 200s, it was still an amazing feeling. Now I'm at 218, so I'm closing in on One-derland and I'm excited all over again. Every journey begins with a single step and it sounds like you're heading in the right direction with the right attitude. Congrats, and here's to all your success!!

18198566.png[/url]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!