Binge Eating DIsorder- First Goal Achieved!!

Options
LarStar
LarStar Posts: 102 Member
Today I have met my first Goal! 25 lbs down in 12 weeks- that's 2 lbs a week and the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE that have been realistic about my goals and worked to stick to them in a healthy way! I have struggled with binge eating disorder for years and still have many ways to improve and a long way to go, but today I am 1/9th of the way to my weight loss goal and losing 200 lbs feels like it is attainable and realistic for the first time ever. <3 Every Day I am Healing and getting Better and Better <3

Thank you all for creating a place where we can work together to support one another, heal, and achieve our goals!

Replies

• merso001
    Options
    congrats!!
    how did you do this! I have a binging problem and everytime i do well, i binge again. I'd love some tips! Thanks! and congrats again! very proud of you!
  • maharrod7
    Options
    wow good job 25 lbs amazing job. I just passed that milestone too congratsulations ad keep going strong
  • PoolGirlDeb
    Options
    Tears of happiness flowing for your successful journey to--date and moving forward.
  • sylmcguigan
    sylmcguigan Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I have a problem with binging too, so I can understand how hard it is to stick with it and aim for success.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    That's awesome good job
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much <3
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Really happy for you:flowerforyou:
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I have BED too. I hate it, but I just keep plugging away. I used to binge on anything and I remember eating 10 donuts in one sitting and not feeling hungry at all. I was only able to beat BED by never depriving myself. I continue to fight it but not nearly as bad.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!