NSV -- Saggy crotch pants! hah!!

Options
You know when you're over weight, and tight work pants just aren't comfortable? My husband expressed a concern about my wearing yoga pants each day and what those pants "do to men" and if I knew the thoughts that ran through their minds, I would dress from head to toe with no skin showing! LOL

So I put on a pair of my old dress pants (after asking him to fork over his pay check so I could shop!) and I was a little disappointed when they were still tight in the hips/waist, although the legs were baggy! That's when I noticed, they were not sitting on my waist, but ON my hips, and I had that saggy crotch thing going on because they were loose! I guess I CAN notice a (small) difference!

But this made my day ;)

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    You got that hip hopper/ rapper look.
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Looks like somebody gets to go shopping ;);)
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    LOL... love that feeling.. I have two "fat pants" one bigger than the other, and the bigger one is totally loose now. i can take them off without unbuttoning them...and my smaller fat jeans are falling off my hips too. I'm starting to show crack in them so i have to wear longer shirts. lol
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Saggy crotch is much better than camel toe!
  • kristothae
    Options
    I had that happen this morning too! Looks like our hubs need to let us loose in the mall ;)
  • lizardcave
    lizardcave Posts: 42 Member
    Options

I really wish I could 'like' this statement, like FB. ;)
  • juliee274
    juliee274 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've just noticed this week that I have "saggy butt" issues....all my pants are drooping under my backside because I have lost weight. My grandmother used to say when someone had a flat butt that it looked like "a band of gypsies had moved out." Guess I didn't see that caravan moving on! :happy:
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

hahahaha, so wish I could "like", multiple times over lol :)
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options

hahahaha, so wish I could "like", multiple times over lol :)

luv luv luv!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    so did you get the hubbys paycheck??
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I need a job where I can wear my workout clothes everyday all day because they are the only clothes that fit! I only have 2 pairs of pants (that I bought at goodwill) that I can wear and its getting really OLD!! I'm not complaining at all, I would much rather have this problem than the camel toe issue!!!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    so did you get the hubbys paycheck??

He doesn't get paid until next Friday (same with me) but he makes a lot more money ;-)
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! If we did not have a goodwill and other thrift stores I would be in dire straits-can't afford the mall in the middle of my weightloss, even though I've lost 2 sizes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!