Strangest thing you have in your purse/wallet

Options

Replies

• Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Dog lead, knife, compass, shoe laces, flint and steel, spare bra strap, first aid kit, mascara
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have these little dudes that I got from a vending machine that my son didn't want. A voodoo doll, an alien, and this weird blue dude. I call them my "Purse protectors".
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have at least a dozen fortunes from fortune cookies in my purse. I save them with the intention of doing some sort of art project with them some day, but then tend to just collect in the bottom of my purse.

I also have 4 tubes of lip balm- the same lip balm. I keep forgetting there's already one in my purse and I throw another one in when my lips get chapped.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    A cork screw...always. I've been caught without one too many times!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Nothing. And I do mean nothing. I have 5 cards in my wallet and that's it. I rarely carry a purse! and when I do, add lipstick.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I have at least a dozen fortunes from fortune cookies in my purse. I save them with the intention of doing some sort of art project with them some day, but then tend to just collect in the bottom of my purse.

I also have 4 tubes of lip balm- the same lip balm. I keep forgetting there's already one in my purse and I throw another one in when my lips get chapped.

I love that idea! One time I got a fortune cookie that said something about getting a decent promotion soon.

I'm a SAHM and my daughter said "well... hehe.. maybe you'll get promoted to grandmother" She got the death glare.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    tickets to see Michael Jackson...the movie...lol
  • HRCephei
    HRCephei Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My lucky 2 Euro coin
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    2 deodorants, cat food sample bags (I work in a pet store)...fruit rollups...I'm a mom.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    A hot pink ice scraper (same size & shape as a credit card). Only reason this is strange is b/c I live in central Texas where we RARELY get ice! (My Dad gave it to me a few years ago when we visited him for Chirstmas; he lives where I grew up in IA) :laugh:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    AAAAAksMhAMAAAAAAU8AFQ.jpg?v=1222018629000

This little thing. It's a toy edamame that you can poke the little beans out of. :)

bubblewrap_keychain.jpg

And this thing. It's an electronic bubble popper? I should clean out my purse. :/
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Random... Tire pressure gauge.

(def a mechanic's daughter...)
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    A fork.

My purse is kind of boring. :frown:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    A Baby Pink Stungun
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ping pong ball.........don't ask
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    A Joey McIntyre (New Kids on the Block) trading card from around 1989....... :happy:
  • ademiter
    ademiter Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    a pair of my daughter's swimming goggles?!?!?!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    small zebra print tape measurer (sounds odd...), tire pressure gauge, receipts, small stapler, hand sanitizer (not really strange).
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Rocks. Because I like them.
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    baby powder I have no clue!