Done with Jillian Michael's 6-Pack in 6-Weeks (PICS)

Options

Replies

• kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!! That's INCREDIBLE!! You look amazing! It may be Jillians video... but YOU did the work!! :)
  • Macyboston
    Macyboston Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Congratulations!

So you did 30 Day Shred for 30 days straight and then moved on to the No More Trouble Zone for how many weeks or months before moving onto the 6 Week Abs?
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice!
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    Your work definitely paid off! Good job!
  • phillipstab1980
    Options
    looking good girl!!! congrats
  • katkrak
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! Congratulations!! I am halfway through the 2nd week of 6w6p and this is motivating me to keep on going!! I also did the Shred on 2 different occasions before this. I have No More Trouble Zones but have yet to try it. Keep up the awesome work! ;)
  • Tebbspcad
    Options
    NO WAY! You look awesome - This is the motivation i needed to start this, thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look super-freakin-fantastic!!!!! Can I ask about your diet~what/how many calories-ish do you eat along with your training?
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Congratulations!

So you did 30 Day Shred for 30 days straight and then moved on to the No More Trouble Zone for how many weeks or months before moving onto the 6 Week Abs?

Thanks!

I did:

30-Day Shred - 3 months post partum
    No More Trouble Zones - 5 months post partum
    6 weeks ago- 6-pack in 6-weeks

I also changed my diet drastically and really cut out all the bad foods I was consuming. I also upped my protein by quite a bit. Besides that-- I drink much more water than I used to. That's about it. :)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    You look super-freakin-fantastic!!!!! Can I ask about your diet~what/how many calories-ish do you eat along with your training?

When I was losing weight, I was at 1,500 cals a day. I now try to consume 2,000 or more.
  • AluminumKraken
    AluminumKraken Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! There's hope for my post c-section belly yet (except mine's over 4 years old, so it might take longer). Thanks for the inspiration!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! There's hope for my post c-section belly yet (except mine's over 4 years old, so it might take longer). Thanks for the inspiration!

I have had two kids. My oldest is 4. You can do this!
  • MommyMakeover
    MommyMakeover Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What a transformation!! I love Jillian's DVD's!! Amazing!!!!!
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! Well done!
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Oh my Gosh!!!! What a transformation!! You have inspired me!!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Good work.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your SPECTACULAR results! You look AWESOME!
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look so awesome!
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow! This has definitely inspired me to start 6W6P! I plan to do it after I finish the 30 Day Shred, but I might incorporate it along WITH the 30DS :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Got to Love JM...and 6w/6p is my favorite...Congrats you look GREAT
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!