Replies

• QuanC
    QuanC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is what I call a highbrow problem.:laugh:
  • LuckyCheryl
    LuckyCheryl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Me too! I find myself here all the time. :)
    My MFP friends are the best!!!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Me, too. :drinker:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Its ok....breathe....and then go make another post.
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Its ok....breathe....and then go make another post.

Because you said so....
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Facebook, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY!!! MFP ROCKS!!!!! Only thing Facebook has done lately is lose alot of people alot of money...
  • maedoll18
    Options
    MFP IS very addicting, I agree. If there's a 12 step program for this though, I don't want any part of it. It's great here :)
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I've only been here since Sep 14, and I think I'm rapidly becoming one too! ;)
  • imanole
    Options
    Facebook, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY!!! MFP ROCKS!!!!! Only thing Facebook has done lately is lose alot of people alot of money...

true dat! Glad I wasn't one of those people.
  • CassieLyle
    Options
    me too!!!
  • imanole
    Options
    me too!!!

@ Cassie - did you know that there is a sleeping child in your back seat according to your profile picture. They look pretty out of it...may want to check for a pulse. LOL
  • Golfgirl16
    Golfgirl16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Soooooo.....if I can't get any work done b/c I'm always posting or reading posts, does that make me an addict too??? :ohwell:

Me too! I'm on here all day and an addiction is defined as interfering with normal routine...at least us addicts have somewhere to go for support:blushing:
  • imanole
    Options
    I've only been here since Sep 14, and I think I'm rapidly becoming one too! ;)

6 days and still not addicted....you have the wrong friends. LOL (JK...no offense to your FL)
  • knb2000
    knb2000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Be Careful what you pray for because it just might happen. I was also a FB gamer and prayed that if I'm going to be on the computer after work, then at least let it be something that would help me instead of a game that does nothing for me except fulfill my desire for completing tasks and goals when not at work. Well, my prayers were answered and here I am.. 20 lbs lighter and on my way to a healthier/fitter life. I will take this addiction any day..
  • imanole
    Options
    Be Careful what you pray for because it just might happen. I was also a FB gamer and prayed that if I'm going to be on the computer after work, then at least let it be something that would help me instead of a game that does nothing for me except fulfill my desire for completing tasks and goals when not at work. Well, my prayers were answered and here I am.. 20 lbs lighter and on my way to a healthier/fitter life. I will take this addiction any day..

That is awesome! Keep it up. :)
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I hope I can eventually have the same perspective as you!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Me too! MUCH better than Facebook nowadays, what with all the politcal fights and all! LOL
  • imanole
    Options
    I hope I can eventually have the same perspective as you!

Keep at it my friend. You'll get there
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happily Addicted... and MFPF of Imanole :drinker:
  • amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    me too:) I just might have exceeded the amount of time I usually spend on Facebook with MFP. I'm ok with that:)