30 Day Shred Pics - Are you KIDDING ME??

Options
2»

Replies

• ogriffix
    Options
    Your booty is getting perky!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Your booty is getting perky!

LOL! It is! :) If it doesn't lift like I want it to, though, I have something for it called the "Fanny Lifter!" Haha I am planning on doing the Firm workouts after I finish these next couple of months with Jillian Michaels. The Firm is a great workout too. :)
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!! :) If you are Shredding, just keep doing it! The more you do it, the easier it gets by the end of the week. It definitely builds your strength and endurance. You are going to L-O-V-E your results!! I am already excited (no mark that - already BEEN excited) to see the end of the Shred! I haven't been this weight and size in years!

I will definitely keep everyone posted! I love seeing other people's results, too, so when you have them, please share! It's so motivational to see people's transformations! Hugs everyone!! :)
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! Can't wait to see future progress (it is going to rock!) :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!