Progress so far - 405 to 180 currently

Options

Replies

• idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! Thank you so much for sharing.....I love seeing success stories and hearing how the accomplishments were reached.
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! :)
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You are most definitely a member of the MFP hall of fame - you are absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so impressed by how quickly you've lost 225 pounds. I'm sure three years might have felt long at times, but to stay that dedicated for so long really speaks volumes about who you are as a person.

I wish we could 'bottle you up' and give a dose to all the people in the world struggling with weight!

Don't forget to post again when you hit goal because I can't wait to see :flowerforyou:
  • georgie181
    Options
    wow you have done so good! you definately should be so proud, so many turn to weight loss surgery, but you did all with sheer determination. I know people who have weighed less then 400lbs and surgery! 220lb loss is huge. so very well done to you :D X
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look great! That is a huge accomplishment!!!!!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    great job.
  • bethygirlie
    Options
    wow you have done so good! you definately should be so proud, so many turn to weight loss surgery, but you did all with sheer determination. I know people who have weighed less then 400lbs and surgery! 220lb loss is huge. so very well done to you :D X

Thanks everyone!
    I wanted to get the surgery but the reason that I didn't was my mom (my best friend) took my hand and said "You don't need surgery. You're a strong person and you can do this on your own." That was all I needed to hear to keep me focused and motivated. She is very overweight herself (my whole family is) and now she looks up to me as her inspiration to lose weight. It was very hard, it is getting harder these last 50 lbs but I don't care how long it takes me. Slow and steady wins the race, and I will eventually get to my goal.
  • bethygirlie
    Options
    You are most definitely a member of the MFP hall of fame - you are absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so impressed by how quickly you've lost 225 pounds. I'm sure three years might have felt long at times, but to stay that dedicated for so long really speaks volumes about who you are as a person.

I wish we could 'bottle you up' and give a dose to all the people in the world struggling with weight!

Don't forget to post again when you hit goal because I can't wait to see :flowerforyou:

Thanks so much, that means a lot :)
  • got2bstrong
    Options
    Ok so I've lost 70lbs with MFP and my goal is to lose 45 more. But so far in all I've lost 220+. Here is my progress so far.

Before: 400 lbs
    BethMcDonalds.jpg
    meandvicki.jpg

Currently: 180 lbs
    403988582.jpg
    403988581.jpg

grr I don't know why my 180 images aren't working!! someone help! lol

AWESOME.
    Just AWESOME!

Keep up the great work!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you look amazing!!
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Must have taken dedication like no other. I'm @ 233 down from 415 myself.
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Ok so I've lost 70lbs with MFP and my goal is to lose 45 more. But so far in all I've lost 220+. Here is my progress so far.

Before: 400 lbs
    BethMcDonalds.jpg
    meandvicki.jpg

Currently: 180 lbs
    403988582.jpg
    403988581.jpg

grr I don't know why my 180 images aren't working!! someone help! lol

Holy crap...WOW! amazing change, congratulations Your stunning.
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congrats!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Awesome job!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! It's been a long journey but it's taken me about 3 years...give or take. I ended up in the hospital when I was 400 pounds and was in DKA (diabetic ketoacidosis) and almost died....I was on 6 prescription meds and I'm off all of them now. Heart rate went from 140 to now it's 60, BP went from 190/104 to now 117/70, fasting blood sugar went from over 200 to now 70, and I'm off all my anxiety meds, and I no longer have sleep apnea. In the past 7 months with MFP I've lost 70 lbs. I have 45 to go but I know I can do it with the support of all my friends on here. :)

You did awesome. What a inspiration!!!!!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!
  • ukulele2010
    ukulele2010 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great work - congratulations.
  • Ginnyesq
    Options
    Great job! You should be very proud!
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. Success stories are what keep me going and you're definitely an inspiration.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! awesome job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!