What annoys you ...

Options
124»

Replies

• MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Husband has very low activation energy - like, if he's on the computer, he will be on the computer ALL DAY. If I make him clean up, he wants to clean EVERYTHING all at once. He's perfectly happy with exercising, but he wants to go on a four hour bike ride... even if it's night time. But once you're married it's different... all these little annoyances are part of the great overall package that you bought into! To be honest, I probably wouldn't go any further with this guy because that would annoy the crap out of me to be "accountable" to him at all hours of the day. I don't even have a regular cell phone for that reason... :)

hehe that sounds a bit like my guy too... he can be very "all or nothing" ..and he's very good at sweeping me up into whatever his current "project" is, and then suddenly it is 7 hours later and we haven't eaten or breathed or spoken to another being

it's annoying and endearing all at once :)
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    that would annoy the crap out of me. i don't think i could deal with that. what annoys me about my SO is that he gets super jealous. don't get me wrong, i don't mind a bit of jealousy because it shows he cares, but he goes a bit overboard sometimes. a comment from another dude could totally ruin a date night out for us. it has in the past and i had to spend the rest of the night being told how it is my fault for dressing the way i do and blah blah blah...like, damn! i don't work my *kitten* off in the gym to wear a freakin muumuu!

As gorgeous as you are, you would think he would take any attention you get as a compliment to "his" woman. I've had some gorgeous love interests in the past and they would attract attention...I loved it, I loved the fact that these guys were dying and running into walls just to catch a glimpse...and guess what, at the end of the night...guess who she goes home to?
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Walks in and puts tv on and flicks.
    Never ever washes dishes.
    Never replaces toilet roll.
    Leaves wet towels on floor.
    Treats me like an idiot (I have a masters degree in Education)
    Says crying is just a form of manipulation.
    Makes me ask for money and makes me say what I spent it on.
    Says we have no money then buys brand new Range Rover.

:( I'm sorry to hear that...you sound like a wonderful lady Suleng...I know people...do you have life insurance on him? You keep the Land Rover and with insurance you can buy yourself a maid.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Walks in and puts tv on and flicks.
    Never ever washes dishes.
    Never replaces toilet roll.
    Leaves wet towels on floor.
    Treats me like an idiot (I have a masters degree in Education)
    Says crying is just a form of manipulation.
    Makes me ask for money and makes me say what I spent it on.
    Says we have no money then buys brand new Range Rover.
    :( I'm sorry to hear that...you sound like a wonderful lady Suleng...I know people...do you have life insurance on him? You keep the Land Rover and with insurance you can buy yourself a maid.
    You are a naughty, naughty boy!
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My fiance has the exact opposite problem.. He won't answer his damn phone. Now, I'm not a needy human being. At all. It is not uncommon for me to wake up and go to work all day and not have any communication with him until I get home. That's just how it is. I'm at work.. I have nothing exciting to say.. Don't need to talk.

BUT LIKE THE ONE TIME THAT I NEED TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT HE WON'T ANSWER.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

I don't call him over and over and over and over. I will text him once and if 30 minutes goes by, I'll call him. But he always forgets to take his phone off silent or he leaves it in the car or outside or whatever. It's not just me, either. His family and friends will text me asking if he's alive or not.

I mean, maybe it's a good thing he's not so dependant on his phone. I can't go anywhere without mine..
    [/quote]

this is SO my bf too! its soo freaking annoying! OMG! His family also texts me asking about him.. LOL.