I am working out with Jillian Michaels on Saturday!

Options
I posted this in my group's messgae board but wanted to post this in the general public as well. This weeknd Atlantic City is having a fitness expo, called Sweat AC. They have a lot of fitness experts that will be on hand for meet and greets and some are doing classes. And I have tickets to meet and workout with Jillian!!!!! I am beyond excited; she is such an idol of mine. I have all her DVDs and am currently on Week 8 of her 90 day Body Revolution series. She has motivated me so much on my weight loss journey and can't believe I am going to meet, talk, and workout with her, and thank her!

Tony Horton will be there as well and I may be getting free tickets for him although that is still up in the air.

Othe talents include Joy Bauer (nutritionist), Kass Martin (from Zumba), Leandro Carvalho (creator of the Brazil Butt Lift), and a UFC Lightweight champion to name a few. There are tons of classes from spinning out on the boardwalk, P90X with Tony Horton yoga, Judo, mixed martial arts, Zumba, Killer Abs, etc. And the Expo itself should be great…lots of booths and freebies.

I am so excited!!!!

Replies

• Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow that is really awesome and what an opportunity. Take lots of pics and enjoy!!
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are making me so wish that i had not changed my mind and just decided to go with my friends. They will be there this weekend. Have a great time.
  • Kellylicious01
    Options
    I just did Jillian's Body Revolution Week 8 Workout #8. In prep for Saturday, I pushed myself as if she was infront of me. Yeah...I'm scared!!!! :sick: