How to adjust daily carb/fat/protein goals?

Options
For me, the daily carb/fat/protein goals that MFP has set are WAY off... it wants me to have mostly carbs, followed by fat, then very little protein. This is not what I feel a good diet should be. All in all, I would like to change it so that I am looking at around 40% protein, 30% fat, and 30% carbs. I don't care if it's completely accurate as I rotate my carbs higher and lower throughout the week. Can this be done?

Replies

• twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    you can into settings and modify the %

and I just went to figure out how I did it but can't figure it out - but I know I did it - I was able to change the % to reflect the way i eat
  • moxiemoney
    moxiemoney Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you. I found it: go to 'my home' and right under that is a some 'tabs' click on the 'goals' tab and it lets you adjust. They are kind of hard to see since they are not a bright color, but a light grey or white...very hard to see actually. Thanks!
  • seascape111
    Options
    Thank you for the instructions on how to change the proportions of carbs/fats/protein, I had searched and searched for ages and couldn't see how to do it :happy:
  • Scardame
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. I finally found the Change Goals button and it was easy as pie. Oh wait! My doctor told me I could no longer eat pie. :(