SKINNY COW LOVERS?

Options
Okay so Im in love with these 110 skiny cow milk chocolate candy bars (: i treat myself to them when i have a craving for chocolate.. since that was my big thing before i change my lifestlye uhh i ust to be such a junk food junkie.. ahh im rabbling any ways..
WHO LIKES SKINNY COW? ... Who doesnt?

What Are Some Of Your Fav LOW CAL Snacks?

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cows are good. But you could buy Edy's Slow churned or Turkey hill light. Same calories as Skinny Cow. LARGER PORTION.

And Cheaper
  • kym123tx
    kym123tx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Never Heard Of Those Brands But Will Have To Try, do You know if kroger carries them?
  • sweetie_pi88
    sweetie_pi88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow. And I'm a chocolate junkie as well. Instead of buying Skinny Cow or low calorie treats, I buy a bag of dark chocolate chips and treat myself to a tablespoon when I get a craving. Only 70 calories!
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Skinny Cow! The peanut butter bars are my favorite!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I love the cones and the bars.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow caramel cone ice cream is where its at.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Never Heard Of Those Brands But Will Have To Try, do You know if kroger carries them?

I am sure you can Google it. I am not sure what they sel in Texas. I am in NY. I am sure there are other brands by you that hve light or slow churned.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    its all about the cones
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Also Edy's is the same brand as Dreyer's. So it may be Dreyer's Slow Churned you need to look for depending on where you live.
  • kym123tx
    Options
    sounds good love the 70 calories but not a fan of dark chocolate ! ): lol
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny No Sugar added Fudge Bars
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I love the SC Ice cream sammiches.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Just as a side note. I currently have 12 different flavors of Edy's and Turkey Hill in my freezer.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I must admit forfeiture of my man card...
  • kym123tx
    Options
    I LOVE Skinny Cow! The peanut butter bars are my favorite!

im going to have to try those!
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I like the Skinny Cow chocolate ice cream bars because they are portion controlled. I think I would have a hard time stopping after 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips...I could probably go through half a bag!
  • kym123tx
    Options
    Just as a side note. I currently have 12 different flavors of Edy's and Turkey Hill in my freezer.

Arent you prepared
  • kym123tx
    Options
    I like the Skinny Cow chocolate ice cream bars because they are portion controlled. I think I would have a hard time stopping after 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips...I could probably go through half a bag!

Never Tried The Ice Cream Im Talking about their candy bars, but now im going to have to go and try their ice cream as well!
  • pg3ibew
    Options

Arent you prepared

Checkout my Diary. I eat Ice cream every night. The first page of my snacks in my data base is all ice cream. LMAO
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    Skinny Cows are good. But you could buy Edy's Slow churned or Turkey hill light. Same calories as Skinny Cow. LARGER PORTION.

And Cheaper

these are ice creams are they not? she is talking about a candy bar I thought? oh man I am lost lol