help? 30 day shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• JoanWill
    Options
    I first did this Aug of last year and lost my first 10 lbs. It was the only "workout" I did and just closely watched what I ate. I did measure, weighed and took pictures. Third day I can already see some inspiring changes around the belly area. I have too much loose skin from twin pregnancy.

I started again this past Saturday and had a rest day Tue, that is the only day I watch TV. I did not measure this time, but I still weigh myself weekly. My goal is just to add some variation to my workout routine and maybe a few lbs lighter.

If you wish to add me, you may do so. Good luck. Don't let the soreness stop you. It will be so worth it.
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    ugh I totally want to do this, but I don't have any hand weights, and the other things around my house that i could possibly use as a weight are only a few pounds and not enough to make me feel like they're even useful. i can't wait to start though!

Last year when I did this, I didnt have weights, I used 1 liter water bottles.
  • Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Where can I get h JM video from? I want to try it. I agree with a previous poster px90 did nothing for me.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I gained the first week (when your muscles are sore they retain water to help with healing the tears) but after that I lost. I didn't lose a crazy amount of pounds (maybe 5 or 6) but I did lose inches and I love the improvements on my arms.