Weight Watchers Core Plan

Options
ellelit
ellelit Posts: 806 Member
hello, a friend of mine suggested that i try the weigh watchers core foods plan... has anyone tried this? how was your success? thanks!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    hello, a friend of mine suggested that i try the weigh watchers core foods plan... has anyone tried this? how was your success? thanks!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I do weight watchers but i do the flex plan.. however a lot of people do the core plan and do great... me i need the structre to force me to eat single servings the core plan has healthy foods that you can eat till your full.. but they do have point foods as well... if you can give up a lot of stuff its great if you like certain sweets or you have a prob drinking things like skim milk or no cream in your coffee stuff like that... i wish u luck and if you have any questions let me know i have a list of foods and stuff

:smile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Either plan of WW works great. I have done it several times and always had success. I most recently joined with my best friend and stepmother - all of us lived in different cities but we checked in regularly and supported eachother - sound familiar!??!

Right now my co-worker is on the flex plan and I am helping her find creative ways to eat using the HG cookbook.

I give it a big thumbs up for structure, support and education.

they even have this little calculator now, you enter in the calories, fat and protein and it tells you how many points the food is - so easy!!
  • littlespoon
    littlespoon Posts: 165
    Options
    I haven't tried Core either but the points plan has worked really well for me.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Did it! Loved it!!! Lost the weight I was wanting to lose... wait a minute... why am I not doing it NOW?!?!?! :happy: I think I will try it again.

My Mom is currently doing the Core Plan too. :bigsmile: