Options
2»

Replies

• SimplyKry
    Options
    Anyone else out there?
  • SimplyKry
    Options
    Looking for more friends to help stay on track with! Hoping to get some friend requests!
  • kmwinter79
    kmwinter79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
    Kelly
  • Jenndragonflys
    Jenndragonflys Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! My name is Jen & I just started today. I'm on the computer everyday & would like to have friends to do this with. I think it works better if you have motivation. This site seems like it's going to be great! Hope to hear from you guys :)
  • Jenndragonflys
    Jenndragonflys Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You seem like a very upbeat person!

I am always looking for friends who try to lose weight the healthy way. No starvation, no over-exercising, eating healthy! I have seen some people on here who have a calorie goal of 1,200 and they eat 800 calories and exercise so much that at the end of the day they are have a net of -400 calories. THAT IS NOT HEALTHY.

No that's not healthy!! I couldn't have that many calories left over- I'd be on the floor w/ no energy!! (& so cranky! LOL)
  • SimplyKry
    Options
    Sent a request!
    Kelly
    ACCEPTED!
  • SimplyKry
    Options
    Hey guys! My name is Jen & I just started today. I'm on the computer everyday & would like to have friends to do this with. I think it works better if you have motivation. This site seems like it's going to be great! Hope to hear from you guys :)

Hey Jen! I hope that you benefit from all the amazing people here! There are some whackadoo's but a lot of great supportive people! I look forward to being part of your journey!