Tell me your pet peeves!

Options

Replies

• Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    lol...im with ya about the "guys with saggy pants" hanging past there butts......little do they know that wearing pants like that actually started in prison to symbolism being someone's *****

I see that often around our building. I'm waiting for the day when some guy's pants actually fall off because they're so low.

So what else bothers me?
    People who yap on cellphones/text and drive (I see that often in my area).
    Parents who will not control their children in a store or restaurant (I love children, but hate it when they start screaming).
    People who believe that it's 'all about them' (I have that in my family).
    People who wait till they get to the recycling place to sort their stuff out (especially when the recycling place only has six barrels).
    People who are in a 15-items-or-less checkout with more than 15 items when there are regular checkouts open.
    People who will NOT try to learn English and expect the rest of us to learn their native language (I get that often at work).
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    mean people ( only one lol)

I hate ***holes.
  • nicdilor
    Options
    2hqggsg.png
  • frogz21
    Options
    lol...im with ya about the "guys with saggy pants" hanging past there butts......little do they know that wearing pants like that actually started in prison to symbolism being someone's *****

I see that often around our building. I'm waiting for the day when some guy's pants actually fall off because they're so low.

So what else bothers me?
    People who yap on cellphones/text and drive (I see that often in my area).
    Parents who will not control their children in a store or restaurant (I love children, but hate it when they start screaming).
    People who believe that it's 'all about them' (I have that in my family).
    People who wait till they get to the recycling place to sort their stuff out (especially when the recycling place only has six barrels).
    People who are in a 15-items-or-less checkout with more than 15 items when there are regular checkouts open.
    People who will NOT try to learn English and expect the rest of us to learn their native language (I get that often at work).

I HATE it when people text & drive. It really bugs me!
    Sometimes my 13 month old will get whiny in the store or restaraunt, but that rarely happens and when it does we just leave.
    I have people who like to be the center of attention. Ugh.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    People who drive in the fast lane and go UNDER the speed limit. I have horrible road rage.

Haha I do this sometimes. I try not to do it, but sometimes I don't even notice until a car gets right up on me.

I'm probably the one on your bumper lol. I sometimes really have to fight the urge not to just tap the car in front of me just a littttttle bit. Not to hurt anyone....just to wake them up. :bigsmile:
  • frogz21
    Options
    People who drive in the fast lane and go UNDER the speed limit. I have horrible road rage.

Haha I do this sometimes. I try not to do it, but sometimes I don't even notice until a car gets right up on me.

I'm probably the one on your bumper lol. I sometimes really have to fight the urge not to just tap the car in front of me just a littttttle bit. Not to hurt anyone....just to wake them up. :bigsmile:

Lol

I sometimes end up getting stuck behind the slowest car on the highway and it bugs me, but it's usually an elderly person.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    when kids misbehave and the parents don't do anything. That really pisses me off!
  • hello0okitty
    hello0okitty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    young children with cell phones
    people who play with their tongue rings
    people with bad hair extensions
    people who tan too much
    people who mispronounce my name : (
    people who only watch the movie and never read the book
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    my damn neighbors kid (10yrs old) calls me by my first name and doesnt have the respect to say Mr. Craig
  • frogz21
    Options
    when kids misbehave and the parents don't do anything. That really pisses me off!

I don't like that too.
  • frogz21
    Options
    young children with cell phones
    people who play with their tongue rings
    people with bad hair extensions
    people who tan too much
    people who mispronounce my name : (
    people who only watch the movie and never read the book

It bugs me seeing a 9-12 year old walking around with a nicer phone than me. My cousin is 13 now, but when he was 10 he would walk around with a Blackberry.
    Bad hair extensions are hideous.
    I hate fake n' bakes.
    I get my name mispronounced a lot.
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    lol...im with ya about the "guys with saggy pants" hanging past there butts......little do they know that wearing pants like that actually started in prison to symbolism being someone's *****...I laugh every time I see someone with the saggy pants....and yes, I am full of useless information like that, lol.

my biggest pet peeve is slow ppl......i cant stand walking behind ppl in a mall or grocery store that walk at the speed of snail and block the entire isle. annoy's the F outta me...get outta my way, dang it!! lol.

Wow I didn't know that about the saggy pants.. Thanks!

I hate it when people are slow. It bugs me when they see you waiting for them to move the heck over and they just take their sweet time.

LOL...yep...next time you see a guy with pants like that you should go up to him and ask him who's ***** he is, lol.

grrr...im already getting irritated thinking about slow ppl.
  • frogz21
    Options
    lol...im with ya about the "guys with saggy pants" hanging past there butts......little do they know that wearing pants like that actually started in prison to symbolism being someone's *****...I laugh every time I see someone with the saggy pants....and yes, I am full of useless information like that, lol.

my biggest pet peeve is slow ppl......i cant stand walking behind ppl in a mall or grocery store that walk at the speed of snail and block the entire isle. annoy's the F outta me...get outta my way, dang it!! lol.

Wow I didn't know that about the saggy pants.. Thanks!

I hate it when people are slow. It bugs me when they see you waiting for them to move the heck over and they just take their sweet time.

LOL...yep...next time you see a guy with pants like that you should go up to him and ask him who's ***** he is, lol.

grrr...im already getting irritated thinking about slow ppl.

Haha I don't have the guts to do that.
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    People who call their pets their children.
    Conservative Christianity.
    Feline-induced entropy.
    Saying something brilliant and having it garner no comments.
    Saying something offhand and having it start a whole conversation that I miss because I wasn't checking, because I didn't say anything worth checking.
    Hot flashes in the middle of the night when I'm too sleepy to quite figure out how to get the blankets off.
    The uncaught mouse I had visual confirmation of in the kitchen today. (Cats, you are here for a reason!)
    Why the phone call you get that gets you out of a hot bath is always a robocall.
    Why it is that just when you take a nap everyone in the world calls you, fifteen minutes apart.
    Not having money to get the torn ligaments in my ankles repaired.
    Having my ankle dislocate on its own for no apparent reason.
    The way storms play marimba on my foot bones.
    Mayonnaise.
    "Oh, by the way" cause it always means you're about to drop something on me I don't want to hear.
    Being lied to when it is an obvious and blatant lie.
    A lack of basic compassion
    People taking out their own emotional issues on me and my actions.
    My mother-in-law.
    Fibromyalgia.
    That magic doesn't work the way they show it in the movies.
    what happens when I drink too much Diet Coke.

• ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Basically what the title said.

:tongue:

I should probably list mine!

- Nose pickers
    - Loud mouths
    - Bad manners
    - Messy
    - Bad hygiene
    - People who color their hair rainbow colors. (no offense to those of you who do ;)
    - People who don't take care of themselves when it comes to fitness and a healthy diet.
    - Talking with your mouth full
    - Chewing loudly
    - Arrogant people
    - Girls who show too much cleavage
    - Guys who sag their pants past their ***
    - Foul mouthed people (I hate hearing the F bomb every other second)
    - Poor grammar

The list goes on!

ah, then you wouldn't like me much. Theres a few on here i'm completely guilty of.
  • frogz21
    Options

- Nose pickers
    - Loud mouths
    - Bad manners
    - Messy
    - Bad hygiene
    - People who color their hair rainbow colors. (no offense to those of you who do ;)
    - People who don't take care of themselves when it comes to fitness and a healthy diet.
    - Chewing loudly
    - Arrogant people
    - Poor grammar

The list goes on!

ah, then you wouldn't like me much. Theres a few on here i'm completely guilty of.

Name em'
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options

THIS^^
    when i see an overweight child with their parent eating at mcdonalds
    when people don't use their turn signals
    when people act like i don't exist
    when someone underminds my parenting
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options

- Nose pickers
    - Loud mouths
    - Bad manners
    - Messy
    - Bad hygiene
    - Chewing loudly
    - Arrogant people
    - Poor grammar

The list goes on!

Name em'

sowing too much cleavage
    foul mouthed
    and i pick my nose sometimes lol
  • sfuller911
    Options
    MFP adding snobs! Leave me a message with your vital statistics and a 450 word essay about why you want to be my friend. Geez, people.
  • frogz21
    Options
    MFP adding snobs! Leave me a message with your vital statistics and a 450 word essay about why you want to be my friend. Geez, people.

Seriously? That happens?