Insanity Before/After with Pictures

Options
124»

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation and inspiration. I am half way through (in recovery week) and am very nervous about month 2. I have also not lost any weight or cm's from the first month. Did you find you starting dropping weight straight away? I would love to hear how it progressed.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Hiiii wow u look amazing u look so heathly and lean go uu babee I am liveing all the pictures rs of insanity wat is it I need a go of that haha xxx
  • pussycat1997
    Options
    :ooooo you look amazing good work!! keep it up :D
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! The best thing for me was adding a protein shake half before and half after my workout. I also did not eat back all of my exercise calories and noticed a weight loss when doing this. Like I've said, some preach this is wrong but it worked great for me and recently I had to take a month off from exercising because the last week of Insanity I pushed so hard I had a slight injury tearing my muscle around my shoulder blade. Even still I've maintained my weight and my pants have even gotten looser. ?? I really believe Insanity ramps up your metabolism. This week my husband and I started Round 2 again aren't doing it full force. I'm also adding in running, etc. I wish you ladies all the best and good luck. Dig deep and you can achieve the results you want, :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! The best thing for me was adding a protein shake half before and half after my workout. I also did not eat back all of my exercise calories and noticed a weight loss when doing this. Like I've said, some preach this is wrong but it worked great for me and recently I had to take a month off from exercising because the last week of Insanity I pushed so hard I had a slight injury tearing my muscle around my shoulder blade. Even still I've maintained my weight and my pants have even gotten looser. ?? I really believe Insanity ramps up your metabolism. This week my husband and I started Round 2 again aren't doing it full force. I'm also adding in running, etc. I wish you ladies all the best and good luck. Dig deep and you can achieve the results you want, :happy:

Thanks for the tips! You are extremely motivating! I haven't been eating all my exercise cals back (about half) and many people have commented saying I should be eating more, but I'm not comfortable with that. I will definitely look into a protein shake though. I haven't had one in ages, but it may be just what I need for energy to tackle phase 2. Thanks again! Hope I look even a bit like you by the end!
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    you kicked butt and look awesome!!! congrats on your success! my fav is your obliques. you wittled them completely away! awesome inspiration. thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    WHOA :drinker:
  • krosesutin
    Options
    Bump
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Insanity is the best! :)
  • beachesandbananabread
    Options
    amazing!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how tall are you?
  • Getit_Simpson
    Getit_Simpson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Work it! You got it girl.
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! I just got Insanity. I'm ready to start.
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    how tall are you?

Sorry just checked back on this forum and saw I didn't answer thing.... I'm around 5'2".
  • AnderMama88
    AnderMama88 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old post, but one last question! I'm in recovery week now, and I have lost about 12 lbs and several inches so far. I was wondering if you had bigger/smaller losses (inches and pounds) in month 2 or month 1? I'm really happy with my results so far, but just wondering what to expect next month! Thanks :)
  • knottyrye
    knottyrye Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow you look super strong and much happier! great job! i am going to do insanity after ripped in 30, i am a little bit terrified!!!
  • fakesnake69
    Options
    wowsers...you really went down under 110 lbs? that is pretty damn amazing. my mom is stuck at 145...i have insanity, going to give it to her for her Bday coming up in less than a month. She does Zumba every day but i think her body got used to it
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    uhmmm girl u look GREAT!!!! and happy to hear that you had support all the way through!!! keep up the good work and thanks for posting!!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    All I can say is the results are AMAZING!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!