what is/was ur nickname in school

Options

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I had two - depending on which group of people you talked to. One was Doctor Deisel. The other was Daydreamer.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Nickname: Rappin' (loved and still do love rap music)
    Club name: Donovan (every ninja had a club name in his life)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I found out that in college the guys nicknamed me nymph (I didn't know at the time). They said it was because I seemed quiet and shy, but was actually a nymphomaniac. I'm not kidding. My husband and I went to the same college and he told me (he was nice about it). I'm probably going to regret writing this on the internet.
  • "Hey you."

I didn't really have many friends in high school. Didn't talk to people. People didn't really talk to me. Yaaaay social anxiety.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    The one I got pretty frequently started with an F and rhymed with "maggot".

Yeah, school was tons of fun.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    fatnelly. nough said
    not to mention a number of nick names relating to foreign ethnicity.
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My name's Kayla and my PE teacher started calling me Lala because I was always off in Lala Land. :) I've always wanted to be called by a nickname! Sadly that one never really caught on. D:
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options

I'm Kayla and my best friend was Mary Ann. The kids at my school were creative, so we became Gayla and Lesby Ann. Smh.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

I'm Kayla and my best friend was Mary Ann. The kids at my school were creative, so we became Gayla and Lesby Ann. Smh.

Haha, oh kids are wonderful little things aren't they?
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Buttons......small boobs. LOL
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I had two also,mine were chipmonk(as my sister cut my hair really short and it stuck up)! :cry: and the other was hamberger as i was a tiny bit larger than the others but i had red hair too(sauce)! :grumble:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    In grade school and middle school it was "Scum". My family was very poor living in a very rich area.

In high school I guess it was "Freak". Fun times.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    "Flubber" in elementary school. Also in elementary school kids thought it was cute to call me "Laura the Loser" and "Laura the Lesbian". Yes. That was 2nd grade. I didn't even know what a lesbian was...
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    well if ur talkin about mean nicknames kids called me i think the lamest one was freddy mcfriendless :huh:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    When I was in elementary, my male classmates call me "Booger" because of my mole on the nose & then when I got into high school, it was just my nickname Jack (my real name is Jaclyn).
  • lemonychick
    lemonychick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mine was Whale. The thinking was that I was very tall and a bit big for my age and I had recently moved to England from Wales. They were really clever, weren't they?!
  • oosaah
    oosaah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Kenya - because I grew up there and moved to the states for senior year

and Scout, from to kill a mockingbird :)
  • oosaah
    oosaah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    OH, I didn't realize we were doing mean ones? I don't remember anyone calling me mean nicknames to my face, but my family used to call my brother Blubber-boy before he became vegan... And I think he sometimes called me Spoonhead.
  • mamakira
    Options
    My name is so short and weird, at least it was weird when I went to school, people asked me if my real name was a nickname.:embarassed:
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I never had a nickname, but there was this Russian transfer student that everybody loved at my school. His last name was just about impossible to pronounce, so everybody referred to him as 'Alex the Russian'. Even the teachers and the rest of the staff would call him that. :P In fact, you could hear it over the intercom -- "Alex the Russian, please report to the guidance counselor's room." I think it's cute. :)