Tell me your pet peeves!

Options

Replies

• ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    people who drive 45 in a 55mph zone.
    people who can eat anything and never gain a pound
    when someone touches my hair when it looks perfect and then it doesn't ever look the same after
    when the hair stylist misses a bunch of stray hairs in my bangs so i have to re cut them
    when someone touches the glass on a door or window i just cleaned
    people who talk crap all the time
    girls who sleep with everyone and try to defend themselves when called a *kitten*
    not getting everything i ordered at a fast food place
    waitresses that never come back to the table after they bring your food
    i could go on and on
  • sfuller911
    Options
    Ohhh man I see people all the time when I browse saying these things. "Please leave me a message about why you want to be my friend or I will not add you." What reason could you possibly have besides you think they are interesting and want to be their friend?
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Most of mine revolve around driving. I try to channel my road rage into something moderately funny, but sometimes I just start ranting to myself (or my girlfriend if she's riding with me)

Using the left turn lane as a merge lane
    People who don't comprehend the idea that the on ramp is for getting up to speed with the interstate traffic before merging
    People who start hitting the brakes and slowing down half a mile from the exit ramp
    Traffic on the interstate coming to a complete stop for no reason whatsoever
    Rubberneckers
    People doing 80 with their foot on the brake
    People who don't understand that the on ramp traffic has to yield to the interstate traffic

I should stop. I'm about to start yelling at my computer. ;)
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    when someone touches my hair when it looks perfect and then it doesn't ever look the same after
    when the hair stylist misses a bunch of stray hairs in my bangs so i have to re cut them
    girls who sleep with everyone and try to defend themselves when called a *kitten*
    i could go on and on

They may get to eat everything they want now, but sooner than later they'll be packing on the pounds. Some people are lucky though.
    What about guys who sleep with a bunch of chicks? It's called exploring, but I get what you mean.
  • frogz21
    Options
    Ohhh man I see people all the time when I browse saying these things. "Please leave me a message about why you want to be my friend or I will not add you." What reason could you possibly have besides you think they are interesting and want to be their friend?

Haha
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    i could go on and on

They may get to eat everything they want now, but sooner than later they'll be packing on the pounds. Some people are lucky though.
    What about guys who sleep with a bunch of chicks? It's called exploring, but I get what you mean.

I was aiming that one more at the high school middle school aged ones. because its happening a lot more now, and i find it funny that they do it, then cry about being called names like that... when you're older, its different.
  • frogz21
    Options
    i could go on and on

I was aiming that one more at the high school middle school aged ones. because its happening a lot more now, and i find it funny that they do it, then cry about being called names like that... when you're older, its different.

It's common a lot these days.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Spelling errors on professional signs. Example: Tony's Used Car's

People who don't leave a 450 word essay on why they want to be my friend

People with no sense of humor/having to explain when I'm joking or being sarcastic
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    thought of another one when people call you at 3 am beacuse they forgot the time differance
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    The list is far too long... but my major peeves for today are: people who get way too worked up over stuff and people who like to tell you they have a secret, but won't tell you the damn secret.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    The list is far too long... but my major peeves for today are: people who get way too worked up over stuff and people who like to tell you they have a secret, but won't tell you the damn secret.
    ok yeah that is annoying lol
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    The tough guys at the gym that throw down their weights like they are hard *kitten*.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    The tough guys at the gym that throw down their weights like they are hard *kitten*.

THIS. And when men lifting weights grunt far too loud. It sounds like they are having sex. :sick:
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    People who chew loudly!! The sound just goes right through me. I can't stand it.
    People who bite their nails. The sound annoys me lol plus I love long nails I don't like seeing people ruining their nails!
    People who text you, and you reply quickly, but then they don't reply for hours.
    When you make plans with someone and they cancel last minute, or even worse, don't bother to even tell you they're not doing it anymore! Just leave me hanging like an idiot, thanks.
  • Katrina342
    Katrina342 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    - Loud mouths
    - Bad manners
    - Messy
    - Bad hygiene
    - People who color their hair rainbow colors. (no offense to those of you who do ;)
    - People who don't take care of themselves when it comes to fitness and a healthy diet.
    - Talking with your mouth full
    - Chewing loudly
    - Arrogant people
    - Girls who show too much cleavage
    - Guys who sag their pants past their ***
    - Foul mouthed people (I hate hearing the F bomb every other second)
    - Poor grammar

The list goes on!

Man your pet peeves pretty much sum it up...
    It annoys me when people use text language! So hard to freaking understand....
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Man your pet peeves pretty much sum it up...
    It annoys me when people use text language! So hard to freaking understand....

u r so right. i h8 that 2. :laugh:
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    People who talk on their cellphone or marathon text while being rung up at the register. It is SO RUDE to the cashier and makes their transaction take 10X longer because they aren't paying attention.

People who get a dog and then have no time to train them or take them for walks but get mad that the dog has accidents in the house/apartment. Well what the heck did you think the dog was going to do when it had to go?

People who treat customer service/wait staff/blue collar workers poorly. A job that doesn't require a Ph.D doesn't mean that person doesn't deserve respect or work hard.

How people act like animals in public bathrooms and leave them a disgusting mess. How difficult is it to use an appropriate amount of TP, put your feminine hygiene products in the bin and FLUSH the toilet? Ugh!

People who talk while they are a chewing. Gross.

People who clip their finger or toenails on the train/bus. How in the world did you think that was okay? Ew!

Sagged pants. I don't want to see your underwear or you gripping the crotch of your pants to hold them up, thanks!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    People who chew their food with their mouth open drive me insane!
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm more like Victor Meldrew everyday!! (although not balding!)

Biggest pet hate is lack of manners!! Thank you, please, you're welcome, are such under used words in today society.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options

Biggest pet hate is lack of manners!! Thank you, please, you're welcome, are such under used words in today society.

Ooh, I'd like to add this one too. Does it kill people to say thank you when you hold the door open for them these days? It must because I haven't heard anyone say thank you in forever!