People around 200 lbs.

Options

Replies

• Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I started at 211, I've lost 19 so far but I've still got 52 lbs to go! I've definitely been where you are and would love to help support and encourage you!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose around 105 lbs so I'll be around for a while. FR? :)
  • jjbcc99
    jjbcc99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ditto... wanting lose between 40-50 lbs. :flowerforyou:
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    I am currently about 200 pounds and looking for friends that want the same goals. I cleared out my friends list because I had too many people that only needed to lose 10-20 pounds. Please add me if you would like to be friends and motivate each other :)
    I started at 239 pounds (jeez, 108kgs sounds SO much better!!) I will be weighing in at a lovely 165 pounds by the end of it- I'm 5 foot 10 so any lighter and I look too skinny. So yeah, I have 74 pounds to lose- just a tad more than 10-20 lol! Slow and steady, I will get there :D I'm always after more positive and motivated friends, feel free to add me!
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have about ~34-45 to go, sent you a friend request. Good luck on the journey!
  • Hev_uk
    Hev_uk Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 183lbs, started at 198lbs first goal weight is 150. Please add me!
  • 08AmandaC
    08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me....my goal seems soooooo far away :( let's do this together!! :) x
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I started at 219lbs in January this year - hit a major plateau for the last 4 months but still continuing with my journey and hoping to shift another 40lbs. I'm currently at 200lbs. x
  • tewmom
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I am down 13lbs finally still have 60 to go and then reassess!
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 206 5' 3" and need to lose 70 more. In a slump right now so feel free to add me. I have arthritis so it is hard. Need lots of encouragement.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today and I work in kilograms but converted I am 239 pounds, so have 88 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • susanzinn
    susanzinn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started last Oct at 232. Now, 195. Just getting back on myfitnesspal. I also do Weight Watchers. Friend me if you like. I'm in this for the long haul!
  • Rmgreeness
    Rmgreeness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I registered with MFP a couple of years ago but never used it. Just logged on again late last week after weighing in during a Dr appt, 211 lbs, ouch! My first posted weight on MFP was 205 and I'm currently at 203. My long term goal is to get down to 140lbs. My short term goal is to lose at least 2lbs a week. I hope I can stick with it this time and get down to my goal weight! I'm still learning how to use this site so not sure how to add friends but, feel free to add me. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! I know you can do it!
  • natalienantucket
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 90 lbs - I will be adding you! And anyone else who is the same boat, please feel free to add me!
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Im 195 and want to be around 130. Feel free to add me!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get to onederland!
  • jvnewberry
    jvnewberry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Started at 231 and now down to 212. Looking to get to 185, so I need friends to motivate me. Please add me and we can do this thing together.
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 126 pds, already have lost 25 pds... soooo 101 more to go.. anyone pls feel free to add me!!!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I was 120 kilos when I registered - now 110K. I need to get down to 97K according to my guided goal in here.

so that translates as I was about 19 stone, am now near 17 stone and should be about15 stone 0r

264lbs, now 240lbs and should be 214lbs i.e. 26lbs to go (I think the maths is correct but I am eating so little now that my brain is 'floating'. - you know that bit in Lord of The Rings where Frodo says he feels "stretched" - well, that's how I feel at the moment.)

somehow 13 kilos seems much more manageable (it is all 'headology')

I have arthritis and some metal bits, which is a nuisance and slows me down. Do I qualify for your 'club'?
  • GoFitBecky
    GoFitBecky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP, too, and have about 40-50 pounds to lose. I'm on every day; anyone, feel free to add me.