Stay at home mom looking for support!

Options
Would love to have some friends that I could look to for support & encouragement. In the past, I have tried to lose weight and get in shape on my own and I always got discouraged. Determined to make it happen this time and I need some friends for accountability! :)

Replies

• hey im a sahm mum too!!! feel free to add me !!!

bon x
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom here too, my son just turned 1!
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm an older stay at home mom of 2 (oldest one is out and with a family of his own). I am trying really hard to get the weight off before hitting 45 this winter. Need all the support I can get feel free to add me.
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    <-- SAHM of a 19-mo.-old. You might also enjoy the SAHM group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1257-sahm
  • rachelt79
    Options
    Hi, I have not been able to shot weight for a while and have become a self employed bookkeeper at home which means lack of exercise :( as I have 2 young children finding the time is very difficult and would love to lose weight so joined up to this today. However although I am committed today I know me and know it won't last so is hoping for some encouragement and would like to have friends feeling the same so maybe we could all encourage each other and meet our goals together :)
  • PaulaCash79
    PaulaCash79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not a SAHM but I am a Mom with two kids and am looking for support through an encouraging network of people who have similar goals and similar struggles.