EARWORMS!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    If it hadn't been for Cotton Eye Joe, I'd been married long time ago...where did ya come from; where did ya go? Where did ya come from Cotton Eye Joe?

Bwahahahahaha :bigsmile:
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Doo-doo-doo Round and round the record spins all day.Musical Doodle
    Listen now to my Musical Doodle! ♫
    Listen again, it takes you far away. Trying to stop it is futile So just listen now to my musical doodle! Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo Listen again to the musical doodle! Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo Doo-doo-doo-doo. Try to control it, but it's way too hard Every time it plays, it's an electric charge. The sound in your head is brutal... Now you're infected by the musical doodle! Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo Listen again to the musical doodle! The song that you ran from is back again! You wonder if the madness will ever end. Trying to stop it is futile. So just listen again to my musical doodle. Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo You gotta listen again to the musical doodle! Doo-doo-doo-dooooooooo Listen again to the musical doodle!

My kids heard it on SPongebob... yikes! lol
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    we are never ever ever getting back together!!! ugh i just want to kick taylor swift off of the pop counrty pedastal everyone has put her on!!!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Just get a different song stuck instead.

here ya go....:bigsmile:

As long as you love me
    We could be starving
    We could be homeless
    We could be broke

As long as you love me
    I'll be your platinum
    I'll be your silver
    I'll be your gold

As long as you la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la love me
    As long as you la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

:laugh: I bet she would love to get this one stuck in her head too....Also a Justin Beiber song in case anyone didn't know!!:laugh:
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I have Gangnam Style stuck in my head which is bad because I don't understand what the hell he's singing.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Gangham style is stuck in my head majorly.. i don't even understand the lyrics so that's annoying too

Oppan gangnam style!! Stuck in my head too thanks to snl this saturday and then my boyfriend playing it on youtube 3-4 times a day!
    I'm so glad I saw the title of the song in writing, I had been thinking it was "something CONDOM style" LOL WTF??

I keep getting "we are never ever ever getting back together....oooooooooooooooohhhhh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh oh oh oh you can talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me but we are never ever ever getting back together" stuck in my head!
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    This is the song that never ends,

It just goes on and on my friend,

Some people started singin' it, not knowing what it was....

And They'll continue singin' it forever just because,

This is the song that never ends,

It just goes on and on my friend.....

:laugh: :devil: :bigsmile: :glasses: :laugh: :devil: :bigsmile: :smokin: :bigsmile: :devil: :laugh: :glasses: :bigsmile: :devil: :laugh:
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    For the past few days, I've had Taylor Swift "We ain't never ever gettin' back together" stuck in my head. Just that one line. Over. And over.
  • gse313
    Options
    Woke up with Sugar Hill Gang's 'Rapper's Delight' stuck in my head... Don't get me wrong, I love the song, but 4 hrs later...:huh:

I say a hip hop a hippy a hippy to the hip hip the hop you don't stop the rocket to the bang bang boogie said up jump the boogie to the rhythm is the boogidy beat.

Now what you hear is not a test, I'm rappin' to the beat, 'cuz me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet.

Now I am Wonder Mike and I'd like to say "Hello" to the black, to the white, the red and the brown, the purple and yellow but first I gotta

Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie, say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie

let's rock, ya don't stop, rock the rhythm that'll make your body rock.

Now so far you've heard my voice but I brought two friends along

Next on the mic is my man Hank, so C'mon Hank sing 'em that song!....
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I've had "We are young" by Fun stuck in my head for the past 2 months now!! It's driving me crazy. I have managed to pass it on to all of my work mates too so someone is always singing it.

However we only know 2 lines of the song so it's all we keep singing. Arghhhhhhhhh help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumble: :explode:
  • gse313
    Options
    youtube it... play the whole song... SHOULD get it dislodged... at the very least you can get the rest of the lyrics!! lol
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    As soon as I read earworms, "boyfriend" popped into my head. This is the ultimate earworm.
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    every day I wake up with a different song in my head!!!! ;-) EVERY DAY! Mostly I like the songs that are stuck. Sometimes its Train, and I do NOT like Train at all!!!!! That's when it becomes a problem! lol
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Could be worse...

Fish heads, Fish heads,

Rolly polly fish heads,

Fish heads, Fish heads,

Eat them up, Yum!!

:laugh:

Damn it!!!! How could you do that?

Fish heads, Fish heads ...
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    We are never, ever, ever, getting back together...THE most stupid song I've ever heard and it's stuck in my head all the time. :grumble:
  • gse313
    Options
    Damn it!!!! How could you do that?

Fish heads, Fish heads ...

I aim to corrupt!! lol
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    A friend told me that to rid yourself of an ear worm, you should sing the theme song to "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". For some reason this erases the offending song from your head without replacing it. Good luck! EAR WORMS SUCK! Katy Perry can make me insane. :explode:

Lyrics (if you need them):

Now this is the story all about how
    My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air
    [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/w/will+smith/fresh+prince+of+bel+air_20146970.html ]
    In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground where I spent most of my days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
    License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air
  • kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    we are never ever ever getting back together!!! ugh i just want to kick taylor swift off of the pop counrty pedastal everyone has put her on!!!

OMG me too! I HATE that stupid song. It doesn't make sense. I don't understand how its so popular.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You spin me right round baby, right round...like a record baby, right round, round round.

You're welcome :devil:

Aghhhhhh!!!