NSV: Quit smoking 388 days ago

Options
2»

Replies

• blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! soo great! I quit 6 weeks ago and am never looking back. Can't wait to be where you are. very inspiring!
  • wave143j
    wave143j Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have been free of cigarettes for 405 days

I have now stopped smoking for 1 year, 1 month, 1 week, 6 days.

That translates into 10,133 cigarettes NOT smoked, for a savings of $1,900.06!

At 5 minutes per cigarette I have increased my life expectancy by 1 month, 4 hours, 28 minutes, 22 seconds.

In my lifetime, I spent approximately $11,563 on cigarettes.

I quit August 13, 2011 and it was the best decision I ever made. I feel so much better. And although it was difficult at first, it was nowhere near as hard as I lead myself to believe it was going to be. I had to stop making excuses of why not to quit and just do it. I am healthier and actually about 30 pounds lighter than when I was a smoker.
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    OMG I'm super proud of you!!!
    I got my husband to quit smoking August 1st. He's been clean from it ever since, its hard but its definitely better being a non-smoker he says.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the quitters!

Will add mine too:

I smoked for about 15 years but about 10 as a full time smoker having over 20 a day.

Time Smoke-Free: 630 days, 19 hours, 29 minutes and 57 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 12616

Lifetime Saved: 3 months, 6 days, 8 hours

Money Saved: £3,760.76
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!