7lbs lost in 5-7 days A/

Options
Im guessing its mostly water weight ..what do yall think? My calorie consumption has been really low too. I feel kinda light on top of that. But I have a feeling its mostly water weight loss.

Replies

• rociot13
    rociot13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That happen to me on my first week also I lost 6 pounds, I don't know if it was water weight but now is my 3rd week and I am down 8 pounds most of the weight gone the 1st week.
  • mad00had00
    mad00had00 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    anybody else with any inputs?
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Im guessing its mostly water weight ..what do yall think? My calorie consumption has been really low too. I feel kinda light on top of that. But I have a feeling its mostly water weight loss.

Same thing happened to me on my first week...7 pound drop and that feeling of loss...even my pants feel looser.

I've got until monday for my next Weigh-in, so if you want...send me a friend request and we'll see if the same thing happens to us both on week two :)
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Very likely water weight. Still a victory however. Keep it up!
  • mad00had00
    Options
    Very likely water weight. Still a victory however. Keep it up!

Yeah I agree mA se. Thanks
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Depends, I lose weight in chunks. I've heard it called the "whoosh" effect lol.
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    That's the way it starts. Don't expect it every week but it's nice to see the drop.
  • mad00had00
    Options
    That's the way it starts. Don't expect it every week but it's nice to see the drop.

I agree. Hope it keeps on coming off and not be stubborn iA!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I just had my Second Weigh-in after my first weeks' dramatic loss of 7 pounds. This week was 2 pounds which is still a good loss, and much more in-line with the rate I should be dropping :)

Now to just keep it rolling!
  • mad00had00
    Options
    Okay, so I just had my Second Weigh-in after my first weeks' dramatic loss of 7 pounds. This week was 2 pounds which is still a good loss, and much more in-line with the rate I should be dropping :)

Now to just keep it rolling!

That's still good. So did you ever go over your calorie intake this week?
  • DaphneAtx
    Options
    For the first 2 1/2 weeks I averaged a pound a day, and it is not water because I drink between 3 to 5 liters a day depending on how I feel. Since then the weight is still coming off but at a much slower rate, I guess it is time to change up my workout.

Sorry, but you didn't lose a pound of fat a day for 2.5 weeks. That's not possible. It's water weight and normal to come off fast at first and then slowly. That's how it works.
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    For the first 2 1/2 weeks I averaged a pound a day, and it is not water because I drink between 3 to 5 liters a day depending on how I feel. Since then the weight is still coming off but at a much slower rate, I guess it is time to change up my workout.

Sorry, but you didn't lose a pound of fat a day for 2.5 weeks. That's not possible. It's water weight and normal to come off fast at first and then slowly. That's how it works.

I doubt that I lost 18 pounds of water, and no fat.

I agree that it's probably water weight, a lb of fat every day seems a bit implausible. But the two aren't mutually exclusive, could have been mostly water and a bit of fat.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You know even if it mostly was water..... you weigh less..... you are probably much less bloated and feeling slimmer.... so it's a success! So even if it's not fat you will still look better and feel better so keep up the good work. Congrats!