Replies

• Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oh well!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    wow y'all... If you don't like her posts.. simply ignore them.... a little kindness goes a long way.....why this need to jump all over someone???
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    meanies :P

What annoyed me... Spongebob... he made my 18 month old cry... if I ever get my hands on that squished up germ ridden square of sponge he's had it...
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Who are you people kidding?? You sit at your computer all day just waiting for someone to post something like this, so you can *kitten* down their throat.
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying person,

Why the hell did you have to siphon my gas?! WHY?! I want to throw a hammer at your face... AHHH! Especially after a week of no sleep.

This is all I can complain about.

Who or what annoyed you today???

Pull a Step Brothers. Fill a pillow case with bars of soap and beat the __ out of them. Lol
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying person,

Why the hell did you have to siphon my gas?! WHY?! I want to throw a hammer at your face... AHHH! Especially after a week of no sleep.

This is all I can complain about.

Who or what annoyed you today???

Pull a Step Brothers. Fill a pillow case with bars of soap and beat the __ out of them. Lol

I've heard oranges in a stocking does the same thing :P
  • Moofey2
    Options
    meanies :P

What annoyed me... Spongebob... he made my 18 month old cry... if I ever get my hands on that squished up germ ridden square of sponge he's had it...

Awwwww!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Who are you people kidding?? You sit at your computer all day just waiting for someone to post something like this, so you can *kitten* down their throat.

There's probably some truth to this...

...but I'm not entirely convinced that poncho33 hasn't been sitting at his computer all day just waiting for everyone to post responses like this so he could post this.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

...but I'm not entirely convinced that poncho33 hasn't been sitting at his computer all day just waiting for everyone to post responses like this so he could post this.

Damn... Busted :grumble:

edit: wait a minute... I have a feeling you have been sitting at your computer all day, knowing that I've been sitting at my computer all waiting for this all to take place..... whoaa, F'n life man... far out!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

LOL. Yup, this.
    They're all hungry and bitter...must suck to be them. Ooooh is everyone going to jump on me now??? :laugh:
    Moofey...eff them, I love ya!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I think this happens because we such a variety of ages on this site. It's like mixing the kindergarten playground with the upper grades. :tongue:
  • Moofey2
    Options

LOL. Yup, this.
    They're all hungry and bitter...must suck to be them. Ooooh is everyone going to jump on me now??? :laugh:
    Moofey...eff them, I love ya!

Thanks girl! Love ya too!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Damn... Busted :grumble:

Just so we're clear, I have been sitting at my computer all day just waiting for everyone to post responses like this so poncho33 would post so I could post this in response.

(Glad that's done. Now I can finally go to lunch.)
  • Moofey2
    Options
    If people don't like it... Why not just ignore it?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

OMG. BUSTED!

That's exactly what I do all day!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Because that would be boring. Kinda like not having sex is boring. BTW.....WTF don't you like to have sex OP?
  • Moofey2
    Options

OMG. BUSTED!

That's exactly what I do all day!

Well then...
  • Moofey2
    Options

Because that would be boring. Kinda like not having sex is boring. BTW.....WTF don't you like to have sex OP?

It has to be with the right person lol!!!!
  • breehard2703
    breehard2703 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    so much for this being a community...sorry every one is giving you **** girl. I have never had that happen to me before **knock on wood**
  • ShiloughCoy
    Options
    Aren't we all here to enjoy a momentary break from the mean *kitten* people say to all of us about our weight? Must we all then jump on someone about their personality?

Guess this proves that fat people can be *kitten* too.