Mommy of Three _ Needs friends that log in daily

Options
Hello. I'm a mommy of three. I have 1-1/2 year old twin girls and a 2 year old that will be turning 3 next month. I am looking for friends who log in daily and keep their food diary public. I like the feeling that people watch what I'm eating, lol. It helps me to make better choices. I had a few local friends and family sign up to MFP, but they haven't logged in for a very long time (1 month+).

I work out 6 days a week. I get up at 4:30AM and head to the gym where I work out for 1.5hrs. I do strength training and cardio ( I get back before anybody is up and before my hubby goes to work) I am also training to run a 5k. So I also run twice a week with my babies and hubby to train for that.

I am EXTREMELY determined to get in the BEST shape of my life and I would love friends that have fitness goals that they are determined to acheive. I totally need motivation and support because I'm realizing this is going to be a long journey. I have been on this routine for a month now and have lost only 2 lbs. though I have lost some inches. I am currently 162lbs and am 5'3" and want to be at or around 125lbs. I have already lost 30lbs since February. I would love to acheive this by my anniversary next year which is in March. So thats 37lbs I need to lose in about 6 months.

Replies

• kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mommy to a 4 year old girl! I log daily and my diary is open! Feel free to add me! :)
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I log daily, have 3 kids (11,3, and 6months), and am running my first 5k in two weeks. :)
  • Bull2707
    Options
    I am not a mommy but I have 3 boys and 1 girl that are almost out of the house. Sign me up
  • LuckyTerrier
    LuckyTerrier Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not a mom, but I do log on daily and also have set high fitness goals for myself. My primary focus her is trying to get fit and reduce my body fat to at least 24% (the highest level that's considered fit). I'm really enjoying exercising and I love to connect with friends who are committed to fitness.
  • jeannelawrie
    jeannelawrie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom of a 21 year old son. I am here every single day and my diary is open to my friends. Anyone can add me if they'd like...
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    mum of 4 here, 22,15,13 and 11 I log in every day also :)
  • MsTT80
    MsTT80 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Not a Mommy, but a Brit 30 something who has had and made several big life changes in the last 2 years (Divorce, quit smoking, new partner) and has taken the weight loss challenge on as well! I log daily and I will be watching what you are eating! Feel free to add me, if not good luck on your journey anyway x
  • mrsgiffin
    Options
    Hey! I log everyday! 2 dogs but no kids yet! I would love for u to add me
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have three kids myself, log in daily, but have modest ambitions at the moment. I want to loose some weight then get into the fitness/marathon training. Would love to be of some help!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have 4 little girls (ages 10, 6, 4 and my baby will be 2 tomorrow) and log every day. Feel free to add me. I started trying to lose weight at the beginning of the year, I was over 200lbs. I'm down to 170, only 20lbs more to go to reach my goal.
  • micheles234
    micheles234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2. 13 yr old son and 9 yr old daughter. diary is open, workout at least 3 days/week. anyone can add me!
  • sacorner
    sacorner Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of an almost 2 year old boy. And VERY determined! Added you :)