Dear annoying person!!!

Options

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    wow y'all... If you don't like her posts.. simply ignore them.... a little kindness goes a long way.....why this need to jump all over someone???

^^ That.

People on these forums make me so sick sometimes. If someone stole your gas I'm sure you'd be irritated too. So sick of the negativity. Who the *kitten* cares if she wants to post a lot?? Don't read it and don't waste your time commenting on it if it annoys you. It's pretty simple.
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow y'all... If you don't like her posts.. simply ignore them.... a little kindness goes a long way.....why this need to jump all over someone???

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^ Seriously, no one is forcing your mouse to click on the post, but YOU!!

Have a little understanding. We all have our bad day's, and she feels SAFE enough on this board to express her feelings.:ohwell:
    Geeze, when some of you lose a pound, we get to see picture after picture, ALL possible angles..and you bash her? :noway:
    Not understanding, but I also try really hard to stay away from the forums.

Just be KIND..It's FRIDAY, after all.:flowerforyou:

Blessings to all of you!
    Sister Nicolette

OMG are you a nun???? Please don't say I talk the way I do around here in front of a nun. I'm going to have enough explaining to do when I get up there already! :noway:

No, am not a Nun, but a Sister in Christ. Am not pushing religion here folks, so don't get your panties in a ruffle!

I'm just saying, be Nice!

The "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."<<<kind of NICE. I read that in a book somewhere..think the author is God.

Have a lovely day! And here is a flower for each of you!:flowerforyou:

Sis Nicolette
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Fighting over stupid things in my house annoys the heck out of me, hope your day gets better OP x
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Wow..... :huh:
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :tongue:
    If people don't like it... Why not just ignore it?

Because that would be boring. Kinda like not having sex is boring. BTW.....WTF don't you like to have sex OP?

It has to be with the right person lol!!!!

Well get on that! I want to better the world by encouraging people to have more sex. :tongue:

I'll do my part. Not the encouraging- but the sex for sure.

Call Me!! :wink: :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^ Seriously, no one is forcing your mouse to click on the post, but YOU!!

Have a little understanding. We all have our bad day's, and she feels SAFE enough on this board to express her feelings.:ohwell:
    Geeze, when some of you lose a pound, we get to see picture after picture, ALL possible angles..and you bash her? :noway:
    Not understanding, but I also try really hard to stay away from the forums.

Just be KIND..It's FRIDAY, after all.:flowerforyou:

Blessings to all of you!
    Sister Nicolette

OMG are you a nun???? Please don't say I talk the way I do around here in front of a nun. I'm going to have enough explaining to do when I get up there already! :noway:

No, am not a Nun, but a Sister in Christ. Am not pushing religion here folks, so don't get your panties in a ruffle!

I'm just saying, be Nice!

The "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."<<<kind of NICE. I read that in a book somewhere..think the author is God.

Have a lovely day! And here is a flower for each of you!:flowerforyou:

Sis Nicolette

Never said you were pushing religion! I'm a Christian. But my panties are far too small and up my *kitten* to ruffle. :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options

^^ That.

People on these forums make me so sick sometimes. If someone stole your gas I'm sure you'd be irritated too. So sick of the negativity. Who the *kitten* cares if she wants to post a lot?? Don't read it and don't waste your time commenting on it if it annoys you. It's pretty simple.

*Descending from the heavens wearing cheaply made angel wings and stroking a plastic harp* ^^^^ ♫Thiiiiiiiiis♫
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    wow! im so sorry for the rude remarks on here moofey. people need to chill. if ya don't like a post.....ignore it.
    and as someone here said......its a break from the usual "i can't lose weight....what am i doin wrong" BS.
    anyways, i said my 2 cents worth. so sorry for your misfortune moofey. that sux and i would be pissed too.
    hope you have a better day! :flowerforyou:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    But my panties are far too small and up my *kitten* to ruffle. :flowerforyou: :blushing:

Pictures or didn't happen
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    iam still trying to figure out whats wrong with being a *kitten* just once a week...
  • sizzle92
    Options
    iam still trying to figure out whats wrong with being a *kitten* just once a week...

That is not often enough.
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options

Would that be considered a cheat day?
  • sizzle92
    Options
    But my panties are far too small and up my *kitten* to ruffle. :flowerforyou: :blushing:

Pictures or didn't happen

Greedy as ever. :tongue: :laugh:
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Who or what annoyed me? People trolling on forums like this to make their own sad little lives just a little more bearable :wink:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Set them on fire
  • KatieKatB
    Options
    Jees, what the hell is with all the rude comments. If you don't like her posts then don't go on them...*kitten*!!!!
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Set them on fire

Should be easy as they are likely douced in gas from stealing hers.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Jees, what the hell is with all the rude comments. If you don't like her posts then don't go on them...*kitten*!!!!

It is so good to know you would never make a rude comment.
  • CyclngChick
    CyclngChick Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ermagherd_zps1f531af3.jpg

Holy moly I just about peed my pants laughing at this picture!!!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Get bent?

Might help.