Ladies only-period ?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, I haven't had my period since July 29th. I know I'm not pregnant. I'm done having kids, hubby snipped.

Do you know you're not pregnant BECAUSE your husband is snipped or do you know you're not pregnant because you've been checked? If it's the first..buy a pregnancy test..if Dr. says you aren't pregnant it's probably due to lifestyle change. Either way, we aren't doctors and don't know your situation. If you dr said she wants to see you back should it not come..then I'd take HER advice and just go see her. Always better safe than sorry when it comes to the body doing something abnormal. There's my $0.02
  • obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    When I was a teenager I didn't have my period every summer. Three months of bliss. Then again in mid 20's didn't happen for a few months. For me, my body reacts strongly to stress, not just the kind that gets you frazzled, but any change. So if your body does the same, it could very well be the exercise. Still worth going to the doctor for to make sure.
  • JenniferARoss
    JenniferARoss Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am the same age as you and going through the same thing! Three days late, not sure if it is diet & exercise (I believe mine are fairly moderate, nothing overly extreme). Not sure if it is related to low estrogen which apparently I have, early menopause or if the dollarama pregnancy tests I took are not really 99% accurate...I'm going to go see my doc. Best of luck to you! :smile:
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I stopped having my period in my mid twenties about 5 years after having a tubal. After about 3 months, I went to my dr and mine was hormonal. For some reasom my hormones had gotten out of whack and I just stopped having a period. No other sysmptoms no other changes just no period. My dr gave me a prescription and I was back to normal within a couple of months and it has not happened since. It could be a number of things, so you should definitly see your dr.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I would go to the doctor just for the peace of mind alone.