What # do you never want to see on the scale again?

Options

Replies

• thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    My "average" weight is 280-285. I've weighed 280 ever since high school; I would diet, lose some weight, stop dieting and I'd tend to binge right after stopping a diet. I'd never get over 285, though, no matter how badly I ate. I moved out of my parent's house and started eating a LOT of fast food (I never realized how much I took my parents cooking for me for granted lol). I didn't own a scale when I moved out, but when I weighed on a friend's scale 6 months after moving out and found out I got up to 292. I was mortified. Now, I'm at 272 and I never want to see 280 or 290 ever again. Once I get below 200, I want to stay in one-derland forever.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Every time I hit a 10 lb milestone, I never wanna go back. Like when I hit 169, I vowed never to see 170 again. Then never 160, or 150...just last week, I hit 139 lbs on my scale for the first time since before my son was born (he's almost 6!) and I never wanna be in the 140s again (you know, unless I'm like super pregnant or something, but not under normal life circumstances).

That may earn me a lot of "what do you know about being fat" or "I'd kill to be in the 140s" comments, but that's my reality. I'm 5'3" with a very small frame, and I never wanna let myself treat my body badly enough that I become overweight again.

^^
    THIS! I gained 20 pounds in 10 years! Just sorta snuck up on me! I've always been super fit until I became a SAHM and moved up north where I hated going ANYWHERE in the winter! I'm pushing 40 and I need to put myself back in check, and keep it that way! Sorta thankfully, I got sick about 4 months after giving birth to my youngest and the extra 40 pounds came off quickly.
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Scales have NUMBERS?!?!?! :noway:

All min ever says is 'DAMN!!!!' :laugh:
  • navywife5810
    navywife5810 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    anything over 160
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Triple figures - I'm in Australia so we predominately go by KG's & not pounds.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Anything with a TWO in front.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Any number in the 170s right now, it is very depressing. :mad:
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    145. I can't believe I let myself get so skinny that one time.
  • AliDarling
    Options
    still got a ways to go before I'm down that low, but as soon as i hit 199, i never want the starting nuber to be a 2 again
  • marmalade628
    marmalade628 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Number 262 lbs. My highest number ever.
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    Before I would say 197
    Now I say 150
  • Chopper88
    Options
    I'll start with 299 and then 275 and eventually 260 or below.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    273. I have never been so depressed or down on myself as I was at that highest weight. I never want to feel so defeated or treat my body so poorly as I used to. I'm finally down into the 250s and not stopping there. :)
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Scales have NUMBERS?!?!?! :noway:

All min ever says is 'DAMN!!!!' :laugh:

Bahaha :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I don't want to see over 133. I am currently in maintenance for 130, so if that scale hits 134 I will know I have fallen off the wagon!
  • tonightokayalright
    Options
    I will never go over 175 again. Ever.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    At this point, the number I see every Saturday, that's the number I NEVER want to see again!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    When I hit the next lowest 10's, I don't want to go back, I'm pretty sure I'm not out of the 220's (weigh in on Sunday) and I never want to see it again, and it'll stay that way till I hit my goal weight! And I'll keep that off!!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    The one I saw yesterday ;)
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I AGAIN, I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYTHING OVER 160 EITHER!!!