One REALLY BAD week...

Options
:cry: Had a really bad week. I gained 3 lbs and am really down about it. I expected it, because I didn't stick to my 1500 calories and just sit around and did nothing, I have sinus infection, couldn't go to work because of our snow storm and was just plain lazy. That being said, I'm back on track today and next week WILL be better. :smile:

Replies

• oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    some of that could be water weight from eating too much sodium, well done on getting back on track and good luck! :drinker:
  • monica1515
    Options
    Its especially hard when your sick to feel like you "care."

I've been there. Good for you for being accountable and moving forward. We all have times like that, many just don't recovery and fall into the "vicious cycle."

Keep up that great attitude!
  • rosalie_g
    Options
    hope you feel better soon. Sinis infections are awful. One day at a time and good for you for not giving up. We all have bad days and bad weeks. The important thing is to not give up. Good luck this week you can do it!
  • jadenfox
    jadenfox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ugh. This past week was bad for me too. I think I have a ton of water weight going on- I ate so many things that are LOADED with salt.

Monday morning its back on track. Today is vitamins and water and veggie day to clean out all the bad stuff I ate last week!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Ditto what everyone else is saying. We've all been there, fall off, but you are getting back on the wagon. You go girl! Hope you're feeling better. One day at a time. We can do this!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    This was the first time in 2 yrs that I ate poorly and didn't track cals for 5 straight days
    I was nursing bronchitis then my kids got sick...I feel awful and didn't even want to face the scale
    Today is day#2 and I am back on trackWe can do it ladies (and gents)!!

Kim
  • augustbells
    Options
    We all have a bad week sometimes...don't focus on last week, focus on this week.