eplain ur screen name?

Options

Replies

• Justwaitlonger
    Options
    It's a reference to Ace Ventura.
  • nickywire
    Options
    I love Nicky Wire, bass player from Manic Street Preachers... so I've stolen his name and use it here~
  • torrmairi
    torrmairi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Mine is my Gaelic (Scottish) name. Tormarie. :)
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    It's short for Know It All. I shorten it because that's all i could get to fit on my lic. plate. Haha
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I'm addicted to video games and all things geek-worthy: books, anime, etc. GamerGirl was already taken so I switched the name to GamerGurl ... that was already taken as well so I added 729 for my birthday.
  • ilovemaisy
    Options
    I feel like there's a whole lotta people here giving up details that will make it really easy for someone to guess their passwords, and do some hacking!

YIPES.

I love my dog. No security breaches there.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I'm not very creative. I'm a mommy, V for Veronica and 45 is how old I was when I signed up. Couldn't think of anything when I signed up. That's as good as it gets lol.
  • frenchrose1
    frenchrose1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was born in France and I love roses.
  • Tinkydinkydoo
    Tinkydinkydoo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My toons name on WOW is Tinkzz and one of my dear friends started calling me Tinkydinkydo in vent. Ever since then it has stuck with me. That was like 7 years ago! :happy:
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    I feel like there's a whole lotta people here giving up details that will make it really easy for someone to guess their passwords, and do some hacking!

YIPES.

I love my dog. No security breaches there.

How the hell did you figure out my password was "password123"? Now I have to change the number to my birthday or goal weight or something.....
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    pretty self explanatory! :) nothing says it better.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Rejected name for the band I used to be in. I liked it anyway, so I kept it to use as a screen name.
  • blackiris49
    blackiris49 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    National flower of Jordan, where I'm now living. Plus my age when I first joined MFP.
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Jazzalea....... the name of one of my favorite horses :)
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    It's just my name.
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have two daughters,Heidi and Heather! (But now gained a son in law!)
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    It's the name of one of my role playing characters! She's a butt kicking martial artist in 1898 Wild west America! All the combinations of my real name were already taken.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I love getting awards! Who doesn't?

My last name is Ward, first name starts with an A, and at one of the institutions I've worked at, I was the 30th person with the combination :)
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm driven to reach my goal!!!!!!
  • SirKelsalot
    Options
    My name's Kelsey and I'm a gallant knight or something.

It's just a nickname a good friend gave me :)