MEN.....are women in uniform sexy??

Options

Replies

• Growtinymusclesgrow
    Options
    Women in maid uniforms are definitely sexy! LOL! In all seriousness, being that I put one on every day and I see women in them every day...it really depends on who is wearing it!

Also, eventhough a suit and briefcase is technically not a uniform...it is also sexy!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm men in uniform :heart: :blushing: naughty thoughts.. LOVE em!, cops, marines, sailors, air force, soldiers, or even a guy wih a really nice suit, omg :blushing:
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    women are sexy in general...imo................:devil: :devil:
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I like my women feminine, so not really. Now, a woman in a skirt suit or slacks...business attire, her hair up with a pencil holding it up, and some small cute frame glasses....that gets me going. The skimpy stuff is OK for showing off, but I'm much more attracted to women that don't feel they have to flaunt it on that level.
  • lbmore33
    Options
    I like my women feminine, so not really. Now, a woman in a skirt suit or slacks...business attire, her hair up with a pencil holding it up, and some small cute frame glasses....that gets me going. The skimpy stuff is OK for showing off, but I'm much more attracted to women that don't feel they have to flaunt it on that level.

amen brother........... a T-shirt pair of sexy (panties)....simple
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me.......taking notes. ;)
  • lbmore33
    Options
    Don't mind me.......taking notes. ;)

aye aye captain
  • EricC7788
    EricC7788 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yup :flowerforyou:
  • 65Fa5tback
    Options
    Yes, very hot!!
  • Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @californiagirl You go chick! I am a CRJU major hoping to be in law enforcement one day. Love to see women rocking the badge; it gives me inspiration. &thank you for serving our country!
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Would you call a chef's apron an uniform? If then, YES.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Would you call a chef's apron an uniform? If then, YES.

Great one!

Um, I like yoga instructor uniforms...yoga pants rule!
  • KilllJoysMakeSomeNoise
    Options
    Um, yeah.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I've dated two nurses...HELL YEAH, they are sexy in uniforms. As for military chicks...for some reason, only the Air Force chicks get my blood racing.
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    There are some that do look great in a uniform, though the uniforms in general do not lend to allowing femininity to bleed through and are very masculine. It's very much an individual bases for me. What works for one, won't necessarily will for another. Same for guys.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    sure....especially nurses, french maid, yoga instructor, catwoman...
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    @californiagirl You go chick! I am a CRJU major hoping to be in law enforcement one day. Love to see women rocking the badge; it gives me inspiration. &thank you for serving our country!

Thanks. I appreciate your comment and a couple of the other guys who said nice things. :)
  • FitFlipRunner
    FitFlipRunner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am a civilian professional man... and HELL YES women in uniform are sexy!!!!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Awwww... my husband just walked out the door in his uniform and gave me a kiss. He's LOOKIN GOOD! :) Mighty handsome in that uniform.
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options
    I don't feel sexy but I sure as hell do feel proud wearing my uniform!