Luna Bar Minis

Options
Hi all!
I just saw that Luna Bar makes Minis! They look good, and at 80 cals a great snack. They have more protien then Special K bars, and look to be more filling. I thought I would see if anyone here has tried them? What do you think?
Thanks!

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    That sounds good, where did you get them? I like the kid cliff bars, they are only 120 calories!

~Leash :heart:
  • JennyVirginia
    Options
    I LOVE LUNA BARS!!! When I'm in a hurry they make a great quick breakfast and the Luna minis are a great snack!! Way better than Special K and much much more filling!! Plus I love that they have a significant source of calcium. I'm not a big milk drinker and I'm not a big fan of cheese so it's great to find alternative ways to get my calcium. I would highly recommend them!!
    I get mine at Super Target and we have a grocery store called King Soopers around here which is owned by Krogers and a lot of times they have them on sale for $1.
  • ambercole
    Options
    I have 2 boxes in my cabinet right now. I have the smores, caramel, and chocolate ones. They are the perfect size to put in my jacket pocket at work. I have one about halfway through my shift at work and it keeps me satisfied until I can get home.
  • hjmygatt
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks ladies. I saw them at my local Target! Looking forward to giving them a try.