Needing Bulge Battle Buddies

Options
:heart: Hi I'm Pearl...I'm needing battle buddies in a huge(no pun intended) way. Need all the motivation and support I can get and will return the kindness. It's a struggle for us all, let's band together. :smile:

Replies

• rawheeler38
    Options
    I agree! I'll add you :)
  • NewRee32
    NewRee32 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined tonight. I'm in Australia and was at a point where I thought nothing would ever work for me again. I need to halve my body weight ! Needing buddies too. It's late Friday night here, so my first day is technically tomorrow. Will attempt to add you ladies :) Blesings to you.
  • Cbarrese86
    Options
    Hi Pearl! I started at 185lbs. Now down to 172. Still trying to get to my goal weight of 135-140lbs. Had 2 babies and never lost the baby weight.... it's 3 years later and I finally got to my breaking point. You can add me if you'd like. I am always looking for support, and to help anyone else on the same path. Good luck, and congrats on your decision to become healthier!
  • PaulaCash79
    PaulaCash79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to be Bulge Battle Buddy! I am in need of support but also love to support others and agree we need to band together.
  • Exqitblkprl
    Exqitblkprl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! thanks for the great response I'm so loving this....but I want more friends so don't be afraid to join me in this lifestyle change. Come on be my battle buddy....I'd love to have as many of you as possible, And a very SPECIAL Thanks to those of you precious gems who have come to my rescue...you are so appreicated!

:love: Pearl:heart:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Pearl you can do it!!!! This is the BEST place for support. I have come along way with all my MFP's. I am now an exercise freak...that is giving me more calories and more variety to eat so I am not feeling deprived.

I will add you....:bigsmile: I love new friends

Judy
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Agreed! x
  • mama78loosinWeight
    Options
    Hi Pearl,
    I am Amanda, as you can see I got a lot to loose to! 150lbs is my goal But I have had a lot of success here with 51lbs lost so far and I think you will too! I am always looking for new friends and log everyday. Feel free to add me! I am all about the diet buddy support system. :wink:
  • jaynita2
    jaynita2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Pearl,
    My name is Anita and I'm definitely willing to be a buddy! Have done fairly well since joining MFP, but ready to do some more! Always looking for new pals with similar goals!!!
  • simini77
    simini77 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Happy to be a BBB - we can all do this!! :-D Feel free to add me! I've been doing this 2 weeks, and am so glad I joined. Feel so motivated!