Are you half way there?

Options

Replies

• jwapal
    jwapal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am halfway there too! Congratulations you have done a lot of hard work and it has really paid off. I lost 10 lbs before joining mfp and have about 25-30 to go. I haven't really gone down in clothes size though. I was a 18/16 and now I am probably a 16/14. My clothes are pretty baggy now though and I have lost 6 inches off my waist! I know a large waist makes you more prone to heart issues so that makes me happy! Keep up the good work :)
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice job EVERYONE!!! Today I hit the 50 pounds shed mark...I still have a ways to go, but I'm 50 pounds down!!!! I'm proud of myself and I'm going to contiue doing what needs to be done!!! I'm open for new friends ...send me a request!!! I log on faithfully everyday!!!:heart:
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I am halfway there too! Congratulations you have done a lot of hard work and it has really paid off. I lost 10 lbs before joining mfp and have about 25-30 to go. I haven't really gone down in clothes size though. I was a 18/16 and now I am probably a 16/14. My clothes are pretty baggy now though and I have lost 6 inches off my waist! I know a large waist makes you more prone to heart issues so that makes me happy! Keep up the good work :)

u r doing really well!! it took my ages to go down a size as well.......i've gone from a size 20 to an 18 and now these size 18's are starting to feel a bit loose so going in the right direction! keep up the good work! sending u a friend request!! x
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Nice job EVERYONE!!! Today I hit the 50 pounds shed mark...I still have a ways to go, but I'm 50 pounds down!!!! I'm proud of myself and I'm going to contiue doing what needs to be done!!! I'm open for new friends ...send me a request!!! I log on faithfully everyday!!!:heart:

50lbs - amazing!!! by next weigh in at gym (friday) i'm hoping to have hit the 50lb weight loss mark so i can claim my goal of 50lbs in 5 months.....keep up the good work : ) x
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am 1 pound away from reaching the half way mark. I am weighing myself every few days. I have decided when I reach the half way point, I'm going to have some progress pictures taken to add to my profile. The pic on there currently is me at my starting weight. I can't wait!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss, I am over half way, more 2/3 of the way and it's slowing down - but fitter, faster & stronger :smile:
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over half way there, a little over 50 pounds, 30 more to go.
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I am 1 pound away from reaching the half way mark. I am weighing myself every few days. I have decided when I reach the half way point, I'm going to have some progress pictures taken to add to my profile. The pic on there currently is me at my starting weight. I can't wait!

well done : ) it feels really good when u get half way - makes all the hard work seem worth it! keep it up!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Great job on your loss, I am over half way, more 2/3 of the way and it's slowing down - but fitter, faster & stronger :smile:

excellent!!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I'm a little over half way there, a little over 50 pounds, 30 more to go.

good work!
  • AmyS1975
    Options
    I have lost 40.4 and have about 34 to go to reach my first goal. I could probably lose another 10 once there but we'll see once I get there. Feel free to send an invitation; note that I keep friends who are positive, whose diaries I can see and are motivated. :-)
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm more like 80% (or more) at this point, and it does get harder to lose, but it's like this part is the opportunity to prove to yourself that you are in this for the long haul...that you still do your thing whether or not the scale is being your friend.

You guys are all doing amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have about 23 more to go til my half way point
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I have lost 40.4 and have about 34 to go to reach my first goal. I could probably lose another 10 once there but we'll see once I get there. Feel free to send an invitation; note that I keep friends who are positive, whose diaries I can see and are motivated. :-)

well done on your loss - yep i am as u described - on here all the time, dedicated to getting to my goal and positive!! i have deleted ppl who are constantly moaning lol!! sending an invite..................x
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I'm more like 80% (or more) at this point, and it does get harder to lose, but it's like this part is the opportunity to prove to yourself that you are in this for the long haul...that you still do your thing whether or not the scale is being your friend.

You guys are all doing amazing! Keep up the good work!

one word : WOW!!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I have about 23 more to go til my half way point

keep it up - it feels good when u get half way!!! sending an invite so add me if fancy another MFP buddy!! x
  • Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I passed my halfway point a few weeks ago but I'd still love to add you! I've got 20 or so pounds left to go!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I've lost 87 and have 88 to go! :)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am exactly halfway! Feel free to add me
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I passed my halfway point a few weeks ago but I'd still love to add you! I've got 20 or so pounds left to go!

added!! well done on reaching half way : )