180 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    you should be very proud of your self... you look great... I am 271 trying to loose weight! keep up the great work.. you look like a totally different person!
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing job hun! like a new person!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look so much happier! We're all super proud of you, keep going!
  • jeannette120
    jeannette120 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Way to go Kazz! Thank you for sharing and show those of us who have a lot to lose that it can be done!!! You are amazing :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just WOW! You really look amazing! What determination! Did you ever have times when you would slip back into old habits? How did you pull yourself back up?
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    you look awesome
  • DeweyRN
    DeweyRN Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am BEYOND happy for you!! You look so free in your after picture. How long did it take you? I am soooo struggling to lose the 140 lbs I need to lose. You are truly an inspiration!!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    u look amazing - well done!! x
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hopefully these pics work :) I started over 380 pounds and have lost 180 pounds. I see lots ask how people did it....so here is what I did. I ate 1800 cals a day zigzagging, ate clean, and exercised up to 2 hours a day 4-5 times per week. I still have 20-25 pounds to go. I currently eat 2000 calories (as recommended via a DEXA scan) and I zig zag it. I aim to exercise 4 days per week...and no more then 2 hours at a time (generally averages 5-7 hours per week). I have also kept a journal of my weight loss at www.kazzsjourney.blogspot.com (more pics there)

progress250812tumblr_zps8c68ce7b.jpg

kazz_zpsc03105de.jpg

wow!!!!! I went on your blog as well and read some/saw more pics... got me teary eyed!! absolutely amazing difference.. you looked miserable before... and so happy and beautiful now.. freakin amazing.. like a different person.. and NOT by surgery or anything else.. man makes my 50-55 pounds more seem like a drop in the bucket! lol =P
    you are incredible!!!
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

zigzagging is where you eat the same amount of calories every week but different amounts on different days to trick your body by consuming different calorie amounts everyday. It is supposed to prevent and break plateaus.
  • msacurrie
    msacurrie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job! :D

180 is a great number: www.180movie.com
  • CopperGalaxy
    CopperGalaxy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Honestly, that is truly amazing. Well done x
  • Threebabymama
    Options
    I'm so glad that you posted the years! 6 years if dedication! Amazing! You look wonderful and are such an inspiration.
  • gehanjawdat
    Options
    U look great darling well done
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Thank you for posting this. You are proof positive it can be done and you have helped so many but showing us it can be done. Again...thank you!
  • maeveslim
    maeveslim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, thanks for sharing your picture. Your smile speaks a 10,000 words :smile:
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations!
  • zen_soul
    zen_soul Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    amazing ! congrats !
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Unreal weightloss really well done you must be so proud of yourself
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!