looking for some support

Options
SO almost everyone that i friended on here have stopped logging in and the point of this site is to have some support and i have lost all mine. Yea my family is supportive of my goal to lose weight but they aren't trying to do it them selves. It is a different kind of support i had on here. I would appreciate if any of you could help out.

Replies

• StillChangingAmie
    Options
    Friend request sent :] I personally don't log my food or exercise but I am on almost every day. Best of luck x
  • Kellianne44
    Options
    I just started, and Have a big goal so I aim to be on here every day!
    I would be more then happy to support and encourage!
    I am on here for that as well.
    My family supports my diction in weight loss but I don't have a lot of encouragement.
    I sent you a friend request :)
  • Jenndragonflys
    Jenndragonflys Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also just started the other day, but so far I am on everyday!! It does help a lot w/ all the pats on the back & words of encouragement. So count me in :) We can help each other!! I sent you a friend request!
  • tlc4498
    Options
    I'm new here, been using the mobile app mostly but today am finally sitting down and exploring the actual site. I sent you a friend request as well. I feel it's hugely encouraging to look and see what my friends are doing exercise-wise. Good for you for wanting to be a healthier you!!!
  • littlegolynda
    Options
    I have been using fitnesspal on my ipad and today is the first day I have gotten on my computer. So I have no friends or any online support. I have been doing it all alone. Maybe we can help each other.
  • sergiotacchini
    Options
    I'm logging my food diary everyday and using the message boards reguarly as well, friend request sent!
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty addicted to this site ;-) go team MFP! Be what you want to become... you cant fail til you quit...all that motivational crap ;-) you can doooooo it :-) ... feel motivated yet?
  • Gamergirl9
    Options
    Request sent :)
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Will send a friend request. Try to make it on everyday, but probably every-other. Good work on the 14 pounds loss!!!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Everyone I've been on a while now and I keep track of everything and try to offer support as much as possible..feel free to add me.
  • AudiMomma
    Options
    sending a friend request. I have been working towards my goal since march 28th this year! Just got half way. I log in everyday, log my foods, and my exercises. I'll help you out =)
  • racingchix
    racingchix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too sent you a friends request as I just started about a week ago and am looking for support! Good luck :]
  • Jeff331
    Jeff331 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am here every day, you can add me if you like.
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm always here to offer constant support & encouragement
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log everyday and everything. : )
  • KathyKA007
    Options
    That's what happened to me too! Friend request sent :wink:
  • mschannel
    Options
    Im on here quite frequently, and i log everything. except that one day of the month where i have to eat cerealall day. infact i am looking for friends. I will walk this journey with u. just add me if u like ok!!!
  • TBirdReets
    Options
    It's so nice to see all the support. I'm new here so I'm sending you a friend request to be my first friend. If anyone else here would like to add me please do!
  • shellihooten
    Options
    I am VERY active on here daily! I log everything....ANYONE on this feed can feel free to friend request me. I am all about offering my support, it's a huge comfort knowing there is someone ELSE out there needing the same encouragement as me!
    We're each others cheerleaders!

Good luck!
  • Kristy_Albritton
    Options
    I log on multiple times a day, if nothing else but to offer words of encouragement. I do log everything that I eat and when I exercise. Anyone can feel free to add me. Motivation and support are key factors in weight loss, I believe. :)