Starting a raw food diet and looking for friends!

Options
I am new to this website and Im starting a raw food diet SUNDAY!!!!!:bigsmile: I am so exicted and Im looking for friends to share tips and help alone with my weightloss journey ! So If anyone have any tips, workout plans, or recipes please contact me !!!

Replies

• jay1creek
    jay1creek Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new here also, just tried a raw food recipe called "uncooked popcorn" its simple to make and really does smell like popcorn..
    Ingredients (Makes 2 servings)

1 head, small (4" dia) Cauliflower
    3 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
    0.5 tsp Sea Salt
    and a pinch of cayenne pepper to taste

chop up the caulifower into 1 in cubes throw into a ziplock with all other ingredients and shake it up...you can add more or less of the dry ingredients to taste. It is pretty good and healthy...
    check out "The Health Renegade" online.
    Good luck
  • MusicArtLife
    MusicArtLife Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    sorry I'm just getting back to this but thankyou ill try it soon and you can add me if you like!
  • Jesse_Hunter
    Jesse_Hunter Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm here if you have any question about eating live!

feel free to add me, and good luck!
  • itscabbage017
    Options
    I just bought a book called UNPROCESSED by Chef AJ. She has some delicious recipes. I have seen some of them online too. I highly suggest this book. I am not on a fully raw diet but I try to eat more raw food than not.
  • lisasprice
    lisasprice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've found a lot of online resources that were helpful in starting my raw food journey. The biggest helper for me is my juicer. When I'm craving something fast and fresh, a glass of fresh veggie juice does the trick.