Whats your favorite horror movie of all time?

TexasTroy
TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
I love the original "halloween" and the re-make of it by Rob Zombie.

Replies

• totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    I don't have a favorite, I love them all but I love watching the Halloween and Nightmare On Elm Street movies. :smile:
  • 28 Days Later
  • TexasTroy
    I don't have a favorite, I love them all but I love watching the Halloween and Nightmare On Elm Street movies. :smile:

oh yeah, 1..2..Freddies coming for you...3...4... ya better lock the door...love it
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    The Ring. It's kind of obsolete now, being about a VHS and all...

The first time I saw it was with a group of friends before a slumber party. Guess who got to sleep next to the TV after that movie? Longest night of my life!
  • TexasTroy
    The Ring. It's kind of obsolete now, being about a VHS and all...

The first time I saw it was with a group of friends before a slumber party. Guess who got to sleep next to the TV after that movie? Longest night of my life!

LOL

that is a good one thats for sure
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Saw series without a doubt.
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Hellraiser. 25 years after I first watched it, still scares the crap out of me.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,022 Member
    The one that were my speed were The Haunting, The Sixth Sense, The Grudge, The Ring, and the M. Night Shamalan movies... I don't care much for gore, so horror isn't really my thing.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Paranormal Experience.

Not the series of movies, just the first one.
  • JenniferARoss
    JenniferARoss Posts: 80 Member
    How to narrow it down to just one? The Fly (Jeff Goldblum version) freaks me out but I wouldn't call it my favorite. Dawn of the Dead ('78 version) though the remake's pretty good too...I liked Cube, does Shawn of the Dead count as comedy or horror? :smile:
  • sassyusername
    sassyusername Posts: 32 Member
    28 Days Later. It's definitely in my top 10 favorite movies of all time.
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    im going to say the saw movies, only because i like the twisted ness to them. however that movie the strangers is up there too i cried when i first saw it -_-
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Shaun gets my comedy. Bloody funny!
  • BiggSarge
    BiggSarge Posts: 13 Member
    I know it's old but the Exorcist scares the crap out of me still. However, I love zombie movies they just aren't that scary to me.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Silent Hill
  • Ashlee2421
    Ashlee2421 Posts: 58 Member
    Glitter.

Honestly, Leprechaun.
  • im going to say the saw movies, only because i like the twisted ness to them. however that movie the strangers is up there too i cried when i first saw it -_-

The Strangers is a great movie. Hella creepy.
    I would say my favorie are any of the Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th or Halloween movies. Army of Darkness creeped me out as a kid, but now I just find it hilarious.
  • Glitter.

Honestly, Leprechaun.

I totally forgot about Leprechaun. Such a good movie. Funny when you realize that "rachel" is in it haha
  • kvalmera
    kvalmera Posts: 129 Member
    I have 2 favs..... 1) The classic.... CARRIE and 2) The Exorcism of Emily Rose
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    The Ring. Friends lied about what it was about, went to the midnight showing on a week night, in theater by ourselves. I was ****ED UP for a month. I would sleep with my TV on so Samara couldn't turn it on and catch me off guard. Let her *kitten* come through Nick at Nite. I remember trying to describe it to my Spanish class and getting visible chills up my arms as I talked about it. I'm 31 now and only recently watched it over again. It wasn't scary now, but it got me in college.