Sprinting..

Options
Hi,

can anyone plz share weight loss success with sprinting?

Replies

• zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Sprinting is a type of exercise. When you go all-out, as fast as you can, that is a sprint. Typically you would sprint, rest, and repeat several times.

Exercise, daily activity, and bodily functions burn calories. If you consume less calories than you burn, you will lose weight.
  • catsph123
    catsph123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been doing HIIT on the treadmill where I have sprinted for 30 seconds and then run at a slow pace (you can even walk) for 1.5 min and then repeated that for about 20-30 minutes. If you do this about 3x per week (every other day, not two days in a row as your body needs to recover from that) it really helps burn fat. I dropped a pants size doing this! Good luck!
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been doing HIIT on the treadmill where I have sprinted for 30 seconds and then run at a slow pace (you can even walk) for 1.5 min and then repeated that for about 20-30 minutes. If you do this about 3x per week (every other day, not two days in a row as your body needs to recover from that) it really helps burn fat. I dropped a pants size doing this! Good luck!

Hi Catsph - when you are sprinting, what is your speed like?
  • catsph123
    catsph123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The sprints are between 7.5 and 8 on the treadmill (translates to between 8-7.5 min miles).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!