Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A small success for some but huge for me!

I went clothes shopping yesterday and I am finally a UK size 16!! I have always been 18/20 I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I was a size 16!! I am sooooo happy and I am going to keep motivating my self come on size 14!!!

Replies

• gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Oh nothing feels as good as dropping a dress size! Well done, that is a great success!
  • I'm with you there! Happy dance in the changing rooms!! Well done, be proud, be motivated and you'll be in that 14 before you know it :-)
  • FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    That's AWESOME!!!!! you just keep on keeping on!!! that's what I do I take small goals instead of looking at the big picture which 6 months ago I needed to lose 104lbs. but now I am almost to my halfway mark. So congratulations and be proud you deserve it!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,165 Member
    Nothing like getting a size smaller to motivate you....CONGRATS and keep on!!
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Congratulations!
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Hooray!!!!!:happy:
  • Fantastic!
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Congrats! What an awesome accomplishment!!!
  • beckyb0724
    beckyb0724 Posts: 15 Member
    Congratulations!!! :)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations!!
  • appyspirit
    appyspirit Posts: 28 Member
    That is exciting! You should be proud!
  • Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Congratulations!!!! Dropping to the next size down is a great feeling and a real boost and confirmation that what you are doing is really working! Well done!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Hey...That's big! Congratulations!!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    That's great!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Great Job!!!!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Well done - for me it is the same as wondering why my trousers felt tight and finding out (when I hung them up) that I got out a pair of 42 inch waist trousers out instead of the 44inch I meant to. I'm working down the wardrobe - hoooray.

Well done!
  • Rain36
    Rain36 Posts: 9 Member
    Well done, dropping a dress size can feel better than dropping weight on the scales. Keep up the great work.
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    w00t w00t!!! is a great feeling isn't it?
  • Island_Style20
    Island_Style20 Posts: 98 Member
    I agree with Rain - dropping clothes sizes is definitely a feel good moment! Keep up the good work!
  • way to go you, I had same feeling when I had 3 spare holes on my trouser belt.
    Well done

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!