NEW and looking for pals!

Options
I 'am 5'4 and 159 lbs and I really want to lose about 40 lbs but , If I'm health and slim at 130 or whatever I will just try to maintain!
I would ideally like someone about the same build because the last 30-40lbs is very hard to lose ! I will be signing on probably once a day except maybe Monday and Wednesday (but I may find the time !). I'm going to be working out about 5 days a week or more for about an hour or more. I'm doing a little of everything pilates/ballet/cardio and if whether permits swimming. I'm thing about getting a real gym membership because, the gym at my apts is unsafe and small . I don't know if I will or not and I would like to do ballet 4 times a week instead of 2 but I wanna lose about half the weight I want to so I can keep up! I can give you more of my story and everything you wanna tell me if you message me or add me !Thanks!<3

Replies

• guidoscupcake
    guidoscupcake Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP. I am also 5'4". I have about 20lbs to lose and also plan to work out 5 or 6 times per week for about an hour. I don't have a gym membership so I use workout DVDs, elliptical and walking/jogging outdoors when the weather permits. Like I said, I'm new to this site but I will add you. I would love to have someone to be accountable to!
    ~GC
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 300 pounds. I want to lose 150 pounds, but I'm breaking it down into 25 lb goals to make achievement more frequent. No gym membership but I have my own recumbent bike and can walk the park. Might also buy a workout vid. I log every day. Definitely could use all the friends I can get. Anyone can add me: RenaMarie77.

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey!!! I'm 5'5 and average about 150-155..... I know some of my weight is muscle but I do have a bit of fat to burn too!!! But look at it this way, it really is about how the clothes fit not the weight! Add if you would like, I try to get on here everyday! =) Best Wishes!
  • Thinkingfun
    Options
    Hey!! My name is Christopher Bell, I weigh about 300.. I am BP and have a hard time staying focus. I have been learning and making small changes.. In 2006 i went from 300 to 200 in nine months .. it wasn't until years later i found out about being BP. so i am trying to get to 240 or less .. I have a friend on here and she said i need to make more friend to help encourage me and the people i talk to.. So.. that is why i want to add people ..
  • jpietras03
    Options
    Hi My name is Janet from New York. Looking to lose 75 lbs. after illness. Hoping to meet some friends to help out and keep me motivated also. Have a Great Day! :))
  • bopanee
    bopanee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)