My NSV's (YES more than one!) :D

Options
LorahJo
LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
Hey MFpals x

I thought I'd share a couple of NSV's I had yesterday!!

Firstly my family decided we should have a *Family Day* We have all been working hard and not spending anytime together something needed to be done .... Mum booked us in for 4 hours Paintballing!!

I was dreading this because you have to wear clothes you don't mind getting ruined/damaged I only have a small variety of clothes which actually fit me right now and none of these do I want ruined by paint! :(
Half hour before we are due to leave I've totally left it to the last minute and I'm rushing around having just finished doing a quick 30Day Shred Level to wake me up .... I go to the section of the wardrobe that has all the old small clothes ( I say section but it pretty much the entire wardrobe ) :embarassed: I pull out a pair of jeans breathe in and try them on expecting them not to pull up my thighs .. until they go past my thighs ... higher up and over :noway: and I manage to do them up!!
FIrst NSV right there (and I found a £1 in the pocket haha!!)

Thought I'd include the sexy overalls they make you wear!! Here's me and my Sister I'm on the left.
422735_4345292278230_1988600723_n_zps5305bdd8.jpg

So we are at the venue all dressed up masks guns at the ready 40 of us get taken into the woods ... (majority of them men I think I counted 7 girls?)
Our mission is to invade the other teams camp and save Pablo the Donkey he has been taken hostage and needs us!!!
One by one people are getting shot down all you can hear is pew pew pew ... HEHE .. I see a trench ahead and I make a run for it and dive in on my *kitten* and slide down .. my gun decided in mid jump to open up and half my ammo fell out :( proper gutted I couldn't see myself lasting long now. I keep low crawling on my elbows and knees (loving it) finally I see Pablo he is right ahead I managed to shoot out the person to the right (who happened to be my sister!!) haha I kept a low profile and checked with the Marshall what I needed to do ... do I just grab Pablo and that's the end of the game?? Do I grab him and run back to base? ... Mr Marshall advised as soon as I have him in my grasp the game is over and we win.
.... I'm happy with this just get up jump over a falling log through the tree and dive and grab Pablo Mission complete!! I win :)

I get up people to my left and right covering me jump run dive GRAB PABLO jump up and down in the air in excitement that I'd got him !!! WHILE EVERYONE who is left decides to open fire and shooooooot me! WOW what an experience I must say being shot that many times by the enemy got hit in every part of my body paint splattering everywhere my mask is covered and I just decided to run as they were not giving up .... the base was a long way away and I managed to get there without stopping (granted I was completely out of breath) lol
YOU should have seen the look on everyone's faces when they saw me take off my mask and saw I was a) Female and b) quite a large female at that!!
My parents were shocked aswell because I was one of the last people standing in the last two missions we had and they were already back at base having a drink.

I really enjoyed myself so much and for one day I forgot about being the big girl and people judging me and staring and feeling uncomfortable in my skin. I wore my Polar during the 4 hours and I burnt 2224 cals :)

Anyways sorry for rambling on too much thanks for reading and I thank each and everyone of you for the support and love each day you guy all know who you are xxx

Me and Pablo :smile:

542024_4344616901346_1140008111_n_zpsbe651399.jpg

Replies

• gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm totally jealous of your day!!! You are awesome!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I'm totally jealous of your day!!! You are awesome!

Most fun I have had ever ... even though it hurts to walk and Im covered in bruises today :) x
  • Ferfey02
    Options
    Glad you had a fun filled day while torching those calories. WooHoo.
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun!!! And you don't look like a "big girl" at all!

PS...I also have that watch...love it. ;)

AS YOU WERE! :D
  • LorahJo
    Options
    :) thanks guys xx
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    wow, that's awesome. what an invigorating story!
  • lsprik
    lsprik Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are sooo pretty. And totally don't look like a "big" girl. Keep up the awesome work. LOL
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So jealous! Id be there with ya if I could. Still havent got to try paintball yet but looks like heaps of fun. Maybe for my birthday or somethin.
    And pheeeft @ you thinking youre the big girl!! youre the pretty blonde that most the girls would be envious of.

Awesome day for ya and love the pics :)
  • valwes04
    Options
    Yaaayyy- Hooooo!!!! You are awesome! I agree w/ everyone else, all who say you don't look like a big girl at all! I'm so proud of your accomplishments and NSV's! Wonderful!
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a super fun day! I haven't gotten up the guts to try paintball yet, but I've thought about it.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great series of NSVs, and your family sounds like fun!
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jhavila
    Options
    That's a great story. I have done paintball since I gained all my weight. You've motivated me to get back out there. Thanks. BTW, nothing big about you. You look great. Enjoy your NSVs.
  • LorahJo
    Options
    aww thanks everyone for your kind comments .... the all in one suit must be flattening or the angle I'm a size 16 top/18 bottom 201.2lbs x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!