Looking For People To Add

I've been doing MFP for some time now but it's quite dull with just 2 contacts. Anyone wanna become friends? It gets boring seeing my news feed empty all the time.

Replies

• I'm new too. Anyone is welcome to add me... I will cheer you on!
  • louiesa55
    louiesa55 Posts: 35 Member
    please add me
  • HI IM LORA YOU CAN ADD ME IF YOU LIKE .
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    I'm 48 from Southeast Missouri. Looking to lose about 75 more pounds. Anyone can add me!
  • lathequeen
    lathequeen Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new on here and I'm looking for people to add that can keep me motivated and positive and support me when I get depressed, sad, upset or doubt that all this work to lose 130 pounds is worth it. In return I would do the same for whoever add me as a friend. I'm always up for making new friends so add me if you want. I can use all the support and cheering on I can get.
  • My wife and I are both doing MFP to get healthier and lose some weight. I too would like to chat with others and use their motivation to help keep me on track. Add me if you would like.
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Anyone can add me :smile: I log on daily and would be happy to help support others.
  • anyone can add me too
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Me too Add me Add Me
  • looking to lose about 70 pounds!! anybody can add me!!!
  • vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Add me ! I log on everyday and try and help motivate...positive person...right here :)
  • Welcome! I'll add you for sure. The more friends that are truly trying to better themselves the better the experience is on this site. Good Luck on your goals!
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    You can add me too! Anyone can add me. I only have a couple of friends on here and would love to have more to support them and keep me motivated!
  • mblmani
    mblmani Posts: 16 Member
    I've lost a lot of weight using MFP. Would be happy to have a buddy to get the last 24 pounds off.
  • ok, trying to add some friends. Can I add any of you who posted here today? Looking for motivation to help keep my weight that I lost on MFP off.
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    I'm here every day. Lost a little already and have a loooong way to go!
    Anyone can add me. :happy:
  • feel free to add me! I'm 23 and looking to lose about 55 more pounds.. I try to log and comment on others as much as possible :)
  • Anyone can add me! Nice to know we are all doing this...it isn't a one person journey!

Sherry
  • bes169
    bes169 Posts: 16 Member
    Everyone please feel free to add me. I am on everyday. I have about 25lbs to go and I would love to support and encourage everyone and I hope that you do the same for me. :)
  • Jobe72
    Jobe72 Posts: 24 Member
    Me too. I have been coming on here for about 3 weeks and I don't have any friends. I would love the support too.