Looking For People To Add

Options
I've been doing MFP for some time now but it's quite dull with just 2 contacts. Anyone wanna become friends? It gets boring seeing my news feed empty all the time.

Replies

• ketchuppants
    Options
    I'm new too. Anyone is welcome to add me... I will cheer you on!
  • louiesa55
    louiesa55 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    please add me
  • lorainth
    Options
    HI IM LORA YOU CAN ADD ME IF YOU LIKE .
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 from Southeast Missouri. Looking to lose about 75 more pounds. Anyone can add me!
  • lathequeen
    lathequeen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here and I'm looking for people to add that can keep me motivated and positive and support me when I get depressed, sad, upset or doubt that all this work to lose 130 pounds is worth it. In return I would do the same for whoever add me as a friend. I'm always up for making new friends so add me if you want. I can use all the support and cheering on I can get.
  • prouge5
    Options
    My wife and I are both doing MFP to get healthier and lose some weight. I too would like to chat with others and use their motivation to help keep me on track. Add me if you would like.
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :smile: I log on daily and would be happy to help support others.
  • xxMyWeighxx
    Options
    anyone can add me too
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Me too Add me Add Me
  • caseysheatx
    Options
    looking to lose about 70 pounds!! anybody can add me!!!
  • vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Add me ! I log on everyday and try and help motivate...positive person...right here :)
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Welcome! I'll add you for sure. The more friends that are truly trying to better themselves the better the experience is on this site. Good Luck on your goals!
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Anyone can add me. I only have a couple of friends on here and would love to have more to support them and keep me motivated!
  • mblmani
    mblmani Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost a lot of weight using MFP. Would be happy to have a buddy to get the last 24 pounds off.
  • prouge5
    Options
    ok, trying to add some friends. Can I add any of you who posted here today? Looking for motivation to help keep my weight that I lost on MFP off.
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day. Lost a little already and have a loooong way to go!
    Anyone can add me. :happy:
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm 23 and looking to lose about 55 more pounds.. I try to log and comment on others as much as possible :)
  • BDOG101488
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Nice to know we are all doing this...it isn't a one person journey!

Sherry
  • bes169
    bes169 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Everyone please feel free to add me. I am on everyday. I have about 25lbs to go and I would love to support and encourage everyone and I hope that you do the same for me. :)
  • Jobe72
    Jobe72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me too. I have been coming on here for about 3 weeks and I don't have any friends. I would love the support too.