What # do you never want to see on the scale again?

Options
123457»

Replies

• tamlynne32
    Options
    I am terrified of seeing 300 again but honestly since getting under 280 and I mean I am just barely under 280 I am horrified of seeing that 280 again. It took so much pain to get under that to get back to 280 or over would kill me!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    218:ohwell:

That was difficult to see
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    my big fat *kitten*! Would like to not ever weigh again, just look in the mirror and see someone looking back at me and think wow you look good!
  • synh6416
    Options
    155, which is where I'm almost at right now. I usually only weigh 155 in the middle of the day after I just ate but I just wanna lose 10 pounds, THAT'S IT. And it's not happening. Sucks.
  • lmunro5394
    lmunro5394 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I never want the first number to ever be a 2 again... I began this journey five years ago and I weighed 286, I'm 5'4". I am now 6lbs away from having lost a total of 100lbs.
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Never over 200 again, would love to see the last of 180s but goal weight 160's :love:

TOTALLY THIS! My goal weight is at the high end of the 160's (165-170), but I'm hanging out in the upper reaches of One-derland (180's). Once my weight is low enough to put my BMI below 30, anything above that number will be something I never want to see on the scale again.