• elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    hhhhhmmmm
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    sounds dangerous

For some reason, I can't help but picture you throwing all cross-fit members (self included) overboard...

:laugh: :flowerforyou:

I would hope I would be preoccupied

Also the reason I prefer people not do it is so they DON'T get hurt ;)
  • ladyicye50
    ladyicye50 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would go if we could bring our spouses. Mine has been so supportive and the cruise ship would allow us to log into MFP without ridiculous high rates. I remember my job had to contact me one time on my vacation and the rate was high for a call. They paid it but I would hate to pay something outrageous. They give group rates for things like this.
  • Ms_Steel
    Options
    With all your coolest pals.. who would go?

I don't know who you are, but if you're going - count me in!

oh, i see how it is.
    That's okay.. if Ms_Steel is going - I'm in!

I agree. She seems like a cool chick... while on the subject of Steel, I think Sidesteel should come along too...

i call first.
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    With all your coolest pals.. who would go?

I don't know who you are, but if you're going - count me in!

oh, i see how it is.
    That's okay.. if Ms_Steel is going - I'm in!

I agree. She seems like a cool chick... while on the subject of Steel, I think Sidesteel should come along too...

i call first.

obvi, girl. your name has steel in it. i call second
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    for the record... I once tried to create a swinging network here on MFP. I thought what better than a bunch of people getting fit having the added incentive of sexing hundreds of other hot people. It took all of 40 minutes for my account to be deactivated.

Edit: forcefully.
  • Ms_Steel
    Options
    for the record... I once tried to create a swinging network here on MFP. I thought what better than a bunch of people getting fit having the added incentive of sexing hundreds of other hot people. It took all of 40 minutes for my account to be deactivated.

bwahahahaa you are fabulous
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

I like the addition of forcefully...
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

it sounds like you're asking for me to show you how it was done
  • KickassAugust
    Options

Are you gonna forcefully shut my account down, Sane?
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Also, how many "unwilling to have fun" types are we all actually friends with? :wink:

NONE.

GTFO my FL if you can't have fun... :)

UNfortunately for me - all my friends are unwilling to have fun :grumble:
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I'd be in! I'd bring my DH, though. He wouldn't want me having hookups that didn't include him:wink:

Care to share a cabin? :drinker:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    With the type of friends I have on here..someone would be thrown over board or someone would mysteriously vanish...:devil:
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    If we can apply the Vegas Rule for the two weeks!!:devil: :smokin:
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I'd go
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Are you gonna forcefully shut my account down, Sane?

no, but I can advise you on how to make it happen. =P
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    With the type of friends I have on here..someone would be thrown over board or someone would mysteriously vanish...:devil:

No kidnapping allowed
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

No kidnapping allowed

Pretty please???
  • RockinBooty89
    Options
    I wanna go! But only if as a rule half your daily calories allotment is for alcohol!
  • KickassAugust
    Options
    I'd go

Special place on the cruise for the gingers!!!

@mkmcfall89 - You got it girl, all you calories can be quick adds for alcohol.. I wont tell anyone!