My first NSV!

Options

Replies

• ShawnaElston
    ShawnaElston Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What a great NS V. And what great karma points for your hubby!
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    I will be so glad for the day where I can do that too! GOOD GOING!!!!
    A new era in retail therapy has begun for you!
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I totally know how this NSV feels. Isn't it super exciting? I bought myself a new coat the other day too and I got myself a medium when last year's winter coat was an XL. Awesome job!!!
  • Sahara0815
    Options
    :smile: Yea ! congrats.... it is a huge accomplishment for you ! keep on going. ive been buying a few new things here and there and it feels so good to buy smaller sizes. i usually but from the plus sizes and now im NOT ! i just realized that the store i shop at has the same clothes in smaller sizes and AT A SMALLER PRICE ! saved 2 bucks a shirt for the smaller size LOL losing weight and saving money !:wink: btw what does NSV mean ??

NSV = non scale victory. We take victories where we find them, right? :smile:
  • Sahara0815
    Options
    Thanks for all the support, I love the help and support I get here. :smile:
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Great job!!
  • jtakingcareofherself
    Options
    Awesome!
  • trendyas
    trendyas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks awesome! I soooo completely understand this NSV... I have the same one. I haven't looked for a coat yet, but I did get rid of my old, too big ones. I did actually get to buy some jeans "on the other side of the asile" though... it was thrilling!!
  • leamatthew
    Options
    Fantastic achievement xx
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    You go girl!!! Great Job.
  • renjars
    renjars Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thats so great! cant wait till I get to do that too! and i hadnt even thought about the financial savings weight loss could bring lol :bigsmile:
  • undertow46_2
    Options
    I have a beautiful long white old navy peacoat with black buttons that I can't WAIT to fit into...
  • cmbneeley
    cmbneeley Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!!! way go go! i fondly remember my first time buying clothes at a "regular store" and it was thrilling. now to get this baby weight off and get back to the regular store... (i'm stuck in some weird limbo where the plus stores don't carry some thing small enough, but regular stores are still too small... so i've made my own skirt. yay for sewing your own custom clothes!)
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    44 is a huge number - well done!
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Your post made me get this huge goofy grin on my face at work! Congratulations! That is an awesome NSV! :D
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. I love that feeling. congrats and keep it up:)
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!, I am looking forward to not having to wear black pants. I can't wait.
    I am excited and happy for you too. Keep up the good work!. :happy:
  • 2012Brenda
    Options
    What an awesome feeling!! Good for you and thanks for sharing. I hope it gives you that mental boost when the scales are not moving or moving slow, you know changes are happening. Have a great week! :flowerforyou:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know what it's like to be "plus to the plus size" and that must feel amazing!
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so amazing!! Great NSV!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!