I need football loving friends!!!

Options

Replies

• FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Two favorite teams. The Vikings and anybody playing the Packers! So, go Seattle tomorrow night!
    Haha I am that way with the Cowboys, I will go for any team that is playing against them! So rude I know.

Amen to that sister. Anyone who hates on the Cowboys is a friend of mine!

Instant friends!
  • skolvikes5
    Options
    Two favorite teams. The Vikings and anybody playing the Packers! So, go Seattle tomorrow night!
    Haha I am that way with the Cowboys, I will go for any team that is playing against them! So rude I know.
    Yeah, I can't stand the cowboys either.
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm glad we can all unite to hate on the Cowboys.
  • wingednotes
    Options
    You found me!
    I'm obsessed with football. AND I'm a Denver Fan :)
    I live in NY, and am kind of forced to like the Giants, but now I tell my fellow NYers I'm a Jets fan because of Tebow. He's my favorite - I'm hoping he gets some QB time soon.
    I've loved Denver since I was a kid - I was born there, and feel like my roots are still there, and not out here. Nothing beats Elway :)
  • erinvdubb11
    Options
    Me and the Hubby are die-hard AZ Cardinals fans! We also root for the Arizona State Sun Devils.Currently, the back up quarterback for the Broncos is a former Arizona State player, so we watch the games to see if her ever goes in. lol. But, we love watching football every chance we get, no matter the team :-)
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    Options
    Me and the Hubby are die-hard AZ Cardinals fans! We also root for the Arizona State Sun Devils.Currently, the back up quarterback for the Broncos is a former Arizona State player, so we watch the games to see if her ever goes in. lol. But, we love watching football every chance we get, no matter the team :-)

We like the cardinals my husband is a die hard 49ers fan (we have some interesting moments during football season) and both times we have gone to see them play it was in Glendale at the university of phoenix stadium. I have watched every game aired today lol.
  • skolvikes5
    Options

We like the cardinals my husband is a die hard 49ers fan (we have some interesting moments during football season) and both times we have gone to see them play it was in Glendale at the university of phoenix stadium. I have watched every game aired today lol.
    Bet your hubby didn't like today's game. Skol Vikings!
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love football and always have since I was little. Glad to see so many gals on here that are into it as well!!

I have to support the home team, Colts. Enjoy Peyton while you have him!!

Like the Steelers, support the Giants cause of Eli and the connection with Peyton and anyone playing New England Patriots, sorry...please no hate mail or bashing! LOL
  • heroldkelly
    heroldkelly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    All I can say is I bleed Green and Gold! Oh, and despite starting out at #26,601 on the season ticket waiting list, I still have hope that my tickets come in before I die!
  • Mrs_Chops
    Mrs_Chops Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    GIANTSSSS!!!!!
  • Tinkydinkydoo
    Tinkydinkydoo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Broncos fan here!! <3 my Broncos!
  • skolvikes5
    Options
    I love football and always have since I was little. Glad to see so many gals on here that are into it as well!!

I have to support the home team, Colts. Enjoy Peyton while you have him!!

Like the Steelers, support the Giants cause of Eli and the connection with Peyton and anyone playing New England Patriots, sorry...please no hate mail or bashing! LOL
    How can you not love Tom Brady? He's the man....please no hate mail or bashing!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    Options
    All I can say is I bleed Green and Gold! Oh, and despite starting out at #26,601 on the season ticket waiting list, I still have hope that my tickets come in before I die!

I hope you get them!!!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Bronco fans you guys almost made it interesting towards the end.

Houston-Texans-Logo.jpg
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh ... you mean American football!
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am an Oakland Raider Fan so clearly you are the AFC West emeny!!!! Can we really be friends????lolololololololololol
  • ShayWolfexo
    Options
    Pittsburgh Steelers <3
  • BoxinHunny
    Options
    I'm a trash talking football fan- Add me at your own risk ;)
  • brianyeager
    Options
    How can you live in Cruces and not be a Cowboys fan? C'mon man (in the spirit of Monday Night Football). :)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    handegg_zpsc2f98f32.jpg